Chapter 17

Ugh I'm a teachers assistant today but on the bright side I have nothing to do so here's the next chapter <3

_______________________

Ashton's POV:

"Hello boys and Welcome."

I can't believe it 'THE' Eric Hart is standing right in front of us. My breathing starts to get heavy and I feel a calming hand rest on the small of my back and rubs small patterns. My gosh Luke sometimes you just don't know when to stop, but right now I'm not complaining.

Ugh this 'game' isn't turning out so well.

"Hello." We all chorus together. He makes his way over to us and shakes all of our hands.

"So you guys are Ashton, Michael, Luke, and Calum." He says.

"Yep" Luke agrees on behalf of all of us.

"Okay well let's get started shall we." We all nod frantically.

"Take a seat boys." He motions to a nice leather couch. I sit down next to Luke and take his hand slowly, he is literally shaking as well poor thing.

"So as I have been told by Luke here is that you guys already have a band name already picked out?"

"Yes sir" He speaks up to him.

"Okay, I think it fits you guys really well. 5 Seconds of Summer. On the first order of business what do y'all play instrument wise?"

"I play guitar and lead vocals." Luke answer first and I speak up next.

"I play the drums and I do vocals."

"I play bass guitar and vocals." Calum answers next.

"I play guitar and vocals as well." Michael finished up and Eric looks impressed.

"Okay I saw Ashton and Michael's YouTube videos and noticed that you Calum and Luke weren't with them. Please explain." He narrows his eyes at all of us.

"Well, Calum and I have always wanted to make it big with our music talents. We know Ashton and Michael from school and we heard about how you noticed them. We thought that it would be nice to form a band and see how it goes." Like answers.

"Nice, very nice. So I have been informed that you have a song you want to perform for me?"

"Yes sir." Calum says.

"Alright well go ahead into the music booth. We have a set of guitars and drums in the room already so just get set up and we will start."

"Thank you so much." I nod and lead Luke into the booth with me.

We all strap the guitars around our shoulders and I take out my lucky guitar pick. We make the mic's our heights and I count us in as Eric is sitting on the other side.

*3 minutes later*

We just hit our last note and stop to wait for what Eric has to say. He opens the door to the booth and we all turn to him in anticipation and he suddenly speaks up.

"How you you guys like to be signed with Hi or Hey Records?"