XII

C H L O E

It was the next morning and I was woken up by my alarm. It was 6:20 AM. This should be illegal for a weekend! I groaned, stretching and then sitting up. I looked to my left and noticed Beca was not here. I'm hoping she was in the living room otherwise that meant she didn't come home.

Before heading downstairs I quickly showered and got ready for work. Today was going to drag and I was already looking forward to getting home and back into bed. After shoving my hair up, I made my way downstairs but there was still no sign of Beca which was worrying.

Considering I had no idea where she was, I went onto my phone and tried calling her but had no luck. Knowing Beca she has passed out at Taylor's house, along with Stacie. Thinking of Stacie, I decided to look at her Snapchat. She has the habit of posting everything that she does on her story!

All videos of Beca, CR, and her singing while Beca was getting carried around by Taylor. Weirdos! Just as I was about to click off her story, a photo came up. What the hell was Stacie doing?

She put that up only 2 hours ago so they were obviously still up

She put that up only 2 hours ago so they were obviously still up. It was clear what it was and I never thought Stacie would ever do this kind of thing again. I knew Beca and Stacie got high back in high school, I remember her telling me at work once.

All I could think of now was if Beca had done it too. She promised me she would never do it again so I just hope for the sake of our relationship, she didn't do anything.

B E C A

*4:45 pm*

"Bec" I heard Stacie groan

"Mhm?" 

Before even attempting to sit up, I stretched and opened my eyes. Last night was crazy but I honestly don't remember much. After finally managing to sit up, I looked around and seen Theo and Taylor on the 2 sofas, CR on the table and then that Emily woman was on the chair. Stacie and I were on the floor, surrounded by bottles and food. Lovely. 

After an hour of lying around, everyone decided to actually get up. We all looked like death and certainly felt like it but after some food and a coffee, I should feel a tiny bit better.

"What even happened last night?" I asked, sitting at the breakfast bar

Since Emily was less hungover, she decided on making coffee. I would eat later since I knew no one would be vegan so it would be easier to just eat when I am home. 

"What didn't happen" Taylor groaned

I sighed, getting my phone out of my pocket, turning it on. When I went to award shows I took a few photos before turning my phone off for the night. The minute I turned it on, I was flooded with missed calls and messages from Chloe, Amy, and Lance. Chloe was obviously more important than Lance so I read through the few messages she sent me.

Chloe: Hi baby, I hope the award show goes well! You'll win, 100% <3

Chloe: I'm off to bed but congratulations on the win! Knew you would. See you in the morning, try not to wake me up. I love you <3 x