XI

~ Double update just because I haven't written chapters in a while so I'll make up for it now! Let me know what you think? Comment or vote? Would mean a lot to know if people actually still read this! :/ ~

C H L O E

It was currently 8 PM and I was finally home and chilling on the sofa. Koby and Amy were in the kitchen making brownies but I was so tired so I decided to skip baking tonight. Since I wasn't really paying much attention to the TV, I went onto Instagram and seen a bunch of pictures from the Grammy's from Theo, CR, Stacie, and Taylor. Beca didn't use her phone much when she was at award shows, she will post everything the next day after looking through them all, I knew her too well.

As I was scrolling down, I noticed one that Taylor had posted. It wasn't of herself but it did have another woman on the post.

@//taylorswift: These three beautiful women looked amazing tonight! Roll on the after party now 🥳😍 

Who was the last one? Not once have I ever seen her in photos before so I am guessing that they've just met her or that she is an old friend of Taylor or CR

Who was the last one? Not once have I ever seen her in photos before so I am guessing that they've just met her or that she is an old friend of Taylor or CR. She could know Beca but I've not ever seen her before.

I ignored the photo and continued to scroll down. After being on Instagram for a few minutes, I went onto snapchat. Emily and I spoke a lot on here instead of texting just because it was easier.

Chloe: Are you home from work? I have no one else to speak to but you :(

Emily: Just got home! Finally.

Chloe: Thank god. Beca not being here is boring and not hanging out with you is also very boring :/

Emily: I relate. Stacie left before I got home to go to this after party with Beca.

Chloe: They are going to get stupidly drunk, you know that right?

Emily: Yep. It'll end in an argument tomorrow. I can already tell. Stacie annoys me when she is drunk

Chloe: I just ignore Beca and it usually works.

Emily: Good idea. I will face time you in 20 minutes, I am going for a shower!

Chloe: Alright Em, speak in a bit x

Emily: <3

She really was my best friend and I don't think I would be this sane without her. She can relate to me tonight considering both our girlfriends are going to get stupidly drunk and honestly, I say I don't mind much but drunk Beca is never good. She does some really stupid shit and she makes me worry all the time. 

I hate going to bed worrying about her but I have no choice because I am not her mother and I can't tell her what to do or when to come home. She lives her life how she wants and I respect that but it doesn't mean I don't worry.

After I showered, I made a quick snack before saying goodnight to Amy and Koby. I wouldn't sleep just yet as I would be FaceTiming Emily soon but I wanted to chill in bed.

"Look on Instagram," Emily told me a few minutes into the call

I agreed, pausing the call and opening Insta instead. I scrolled down but didn't notice anything that would make me need to check so I watched a few stories and then came across one from Theo. I scrunched my eyebrows together at the photo, staring at it for a few minutes. 

@//theowalker: quick outfit change, let's party! 🥳🎉

"Who is this woman?" I asked, going back onto the call 

"I have no idea but she was on Stacie's story earlier. She is pretty though"

"Yeah I agree with that but I've never seen her before!" I sighed 

"They've probably met her today. The Grammy's isn't some small meeting Chlo" She laughed but I agreed, smiling 

For the next hour, Emily and I spoke about pretty much everything we were feeling but I was now getting tired so I decided to say goodnight. We were going to meet up on Monday for some lunch at our favourite diner which would be nice.

B E C A

Stacie, Theo, CR, Taylor, and I were currently sitting around the pool, bottles of alcohol in our hands. We were all talking about random shit. I was drunk but I knew what I was doing so it's all fine...at the moment anyway.

Just as Theo was about to say something, someone came and sat with us. It was Emily. I had met earlier today, she actually worked in the fashion business so was in charge of getting our outfits to us. She was nice but there was something about her that I couldn't quite figure out. 

"Fun anyone?" She smirked, pulling something out her pocket 

"Is that?" Stacie began 

"Weed? Yes" She laughed 

This woman was crazy! Taylor just raised her bottle into the air and cheered, sitting next to Emily. I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't thinking about it, because I was. Weed was always helpful when I was stressed and these past few months, that is all my life has been. Stressful. 

Stacie and I looked at one another. She had a smirk planted on her face, making me roll my eyes. I remember when Stacie and I got high behind the running track back in high school. Probably the funniest day of my life.

"I'm in" Stacie shrugged

CR and Theo also agreed. Everyone but me stood which caused them all to look at me. I was drunk but I knew what I was doing and saying so if I decided to do this, I couldn't blame it on the alcohol. 

Do I?