Chapter 26: Jeannie gets Claimed by President of the Red Dragon

Reapers phone dings and he pulls it out of his pocket and sees the picture. He is fucked. He walks to the bar. He doesn't see Jeannie. Nor does he see the president of the Red Dragon's standing with his arm around Jeannie.  Mike the president of the Red Dragon had always wanted Jeannie. When she walked over to him he knew what she had seen. Everyone did. He waited for her to say what she had to say. Mike, I know you want me. I do he said. Then claim me as you Valkyerie now before I change my mind. 

Mike stood up and said everyone shut up. I have something to say. I am claiming Jeannie as my Valkyrie.  The prospect at the bar opened his mouth. Shit, he said. I knew she was pissed and I knew shit was going to hit the fan. It just did in a big way. Jeannie just showed Reaper she was done with him for good. Mikes said. Jeannie to accept my claim on you and do you agree to accept me as your man? I accept your claim and accept you as my man.  He gently pulled her into his embrace and kissed her. He was surprised she kissed him back. Dam her kiss was giving him a hard-on.   He looked at her and said. I know a good woman when I see her. Now that I have you I will never touch another woman. I don't want to lose you now that I have you. I know you don't love me but you do feel drawn to me. One day, I hope you can say you love me though.  They were congratulated.  

Reaper hoped that Jeannie will someday forgive him but he all that went out of his head when he heard her accept the president of the Red Dragon as her man. She was married by biker law and hands off from now on. He grabbed a bottle of whiskey sat at a table to drink his problems away. However, the more he drank the more pissed he got. He visioned Mike, president of the Red Dragon holding Jeannie in his arms making love to her. She was his woman and he fucked up. To be honest he didn't think she would ever leave him no matter how many times he messed with the club whores. He was wrong. She had, had enough of his cheating. 

Jeannie picked up the phone and called her friend Donna. She lives in the town over. She asked her to come to the clubhouse and bring her tattoo equipment. She said be there in an hour.  Jeannie had seen Mike's tattoo so she would get her tattoo and show Mike she would remain his Valkyrie. He has always chased her now he had her she would do this. Donna walked in the door and Elizabeth and Jeannie met her. They walked to Mike's room where Donna set up her equipment. do you know what you want? Yes, the Red Dragon. Wait, What she asked? What about the reaper. Were done. I let Mike claim me and it is a done deal. I will let Elizabeth explain while you do my tattoos but don't mess up when you get pissed. 

As Donna listened she remained steady while working on the tattoos. She said that low down son of a bitch. Why would a man wait 3 years to claim his woman? Not have sex with her, but get a blow job from a club whore? I would not put up with that either. I know the president of the Red Dragon. He is still a virgin. What we said. So are you Jeannie. But I'm a girl. Well, Mike's mom raised him to wait for his woman and hope she was a virgin as well. That way they learn each other's sweet spots and how to please each other.  You do know that every man here knows that Reaper and you have never had sex. They know you are a virgin. You even have the look of a virgin. Mike likes that. That is another reason he wanted you. You remained true to Reaper even though he was messing around on you. He knows you will remain true to him and he will you.