Chapter 17: Cammy Moves To New Town

Spirit was gone when she woke up. She carried all the boxes and suitcases down and put them in her trailblazer. She then went and made breakfast and got a cup of coffee When she finished she washed her dishes and then she took the house key off of her car ring and laid it on the counter beside the coffee pot. She opened the garage door pulled out hit the close button and put the remote in the mailbox. She then got into her car and drove down the driveway and onto the road. She was headed to a small country town. A peaceful town. She was headed to Ohio City, Ohio. It would take her two days to get there. She drove until she arrived at Sidney, Ohio where she pulled off 75. She drove to the Comfort Inn she got a room and carried her backpack in. She laid it on the bed and then she walked across the street to Bob Evans to get something to eat. When she was done she walked back to her room. She had just gotten out of the shower when her phone started ringing. It was Spirit. She turned the phone off and then she took the battery out. 

She got up and took her suitcase to the car. She then drove to the nearest phone place and bought a new phone. She got a new phone number and then she put everyone's number in it she wanted and threw the other phone away. She drove until she reached Ohio City. As found the driveway and it was a nice long driveway. As she reached the house her mother ran out to meet her.  Tara gathered Cammy into her arms. I'm sorry honey.  Why can't I find a man who loves me and only me? How doesn't want to be with club whores mom? I can't answer that sweety. But one day. One day you will find the right one. The one for you. It will take time. Come on let's take your things into the house. She said. Your brothers will be delivering your horses tomorrow. And they have already had your scarves delivered and set up. I have missed watching you work on them. Me to. They have always soothed me. Maybe I will work on them tomorrow.  The enforcer Jerry of the Red Dragons received a phone call from his President Rider about the house behind the club. He was told to make sure the woman and her children were kept safe and that they would see a black wolf and not to shoot it because it belonged to the woman. 

The enforcer got out the binoculars and turned them to watch the house. He took a breath as he saw a wolf walking with a beautiful woman. The woman was carrying a baby and another woman who looked like her but older was carrying another baby. The beautiful woman looked so sad. He watched as they put the children in a playpen then the young one walked over and climbed onto a black horse. She waved at the other woman and rode off across the fields. Her long hair flying out behind her. She rode the horse as if they were one. She rode for about an hour before returning the horse to the barn. He sat drinking beer and watching her when he saw about 10 motorcycles pull up. He saw they were from the Rough Riders. Several of them walked up and kissed both women and then they all took turns holding the two babies. One man remained close to the older woman he looked closer at his name tag. VP smiling he thought Doug you old dog. It will be nice seeing him again. After all, they were army buddies. That is why the woman looked familiar. It is Tara and her daughter Cammy. 

Rider walked to the back yard and asked if anything interesting was going on.  Jerry said. The Rough Riders just arrived. There VP and I were army buddies. I know Tara and the girl is Cammy. So. Rider how did you meet Cammy long story. Let's just say I was then when She burned her property cut and threw it at Spirits feed claiming she was no longer his Valkyrie and then she grabbed and kissed me. Do tell what happened. Apparently Cammy, the presidents Vlaeryer and handsaws Valkyrie are no longer theirs either. They walked in caught all three getting their dicks sucked. Wow. I know Cammy and she would not tolerate that for long. No she didn't. But I have the feeling she had had her heart broken one too many times.  Would you like to see her again? Sure but that won't happen. 

Jerry opened his cell phone and called Doug. He Doug it's Jerry. I have a question for you. We have a new neighbor a woman bought the house behind our clubhouse they said her name is Cammy. That wouldn't be your Cammy, would it. Yes, Doug said it is. I'll be dammed. Little Cammy lives behind our clubhouse. We'll have to keep an eye on her. I would appreciate that he said. So Jerry what are you doing right now? Setting here drinking a beer with Rider my President why. Why don't you come over so you can see Cammy again? Well if you're sure. Why not I'm here, Tara is and her brothers are all here. Sure we'll swing oversee you in a few. Jerry shut his phone and said. What are we waiting for? He and Rider walked out and got on their bikes. They rode to Cammy's house. Doug said good to see you again as Jerry and Rider got off their bikes. Cammy someone is here to see you. Cammy turned and saw Jerry standing there. She ran over and jumped into his arms. Jerry I have missed you. How are you? Good. I'm the enforcer for Riders MC. Cammy looked at Rider her face red as she remembered kissing him. Hello again. Hello he said. Doug walked back and handed them both a beer. Jerry come meet my new grandchildren Kyle and Christal.  Well, aren't they cute. Cammy are they yours? Yes. What about the father he asked. Never talk about their father. He lost the chance to see them again after what he did. Ok, never mention their father. Who is he? Spirit. Jerry's face hardened. So that mother fucker broke his little Cammy's heart. I see. Well, let's talk about some good things.