Chapter 14: Cammy finds out she is pregnant

As Cammy dropped Elizabeth off she promised to call her and let her know how she was doing. What they didn't know what that she drove back to Virginia and stayed in her cabin. Elizabeth and Steve never did get the chance to visit the cabin so they did not know where it was. She was about a 25-mile drive to town which was not an issue. She would buy her groceries when she went for her medical appointments. She has been gone own although she missed Spirit she couldn't return. She also was sorry that she had taken his baby from him. She remained in contact with Turk and Hawk using throwaway phones so they could not be traced. She was getting ready for her 8-month medical appointment.  When she saw motorcycles driving up the long driveway. Her car was not in sight and she quickly shut and locked the doors and windows pulling the curtains. 

She quickly moved to the basement that was furnished and locked the door as she went down the stairs. She turned on the security camera to see who was pulling up at the house. She also turned on the audio to hear what they were saying. It was two prospects, Hawk, Turk, and Spirit. They were walking around trying the windows but they could not get in. Turk asked. Are you sure this is her cabin he asked? Yes Hawk said. Go look in the garage see if her car is here. Turk walked back and said she has to be here. The car is here. How far could a pregnant woman get on foot? I felt bad so I walked up the stairs and into the kitchen. I then felt my water brake. I walked to the living room unlocking the door and opened it just as they were walking toward their bikes.  I bent over and let out a scream. Spirit turned and saw me and ran to my side. He picked me up and asked. Where are the car keys? I pointed to the wall and Hawk ran and grabbed them. He ran to the garage pulling the car to the porch. Spirit placed me in the back seat and pulled me to him. Turk jumped in the passenger seat and Hawk drove to town. 

Just as we entered the town the pains were coming five minutes apart. I said. It's not time, its not time. Hawk pulled up to the emergency room door and Spirit carried me bridal style in yelling my wife is in labor. Everyone looked at the three men and their cuts and got scared. A nurse ran forward pushing a wheelchair. Please sit her down and follow me. Spirit gently put Cammy down in the chair and the three men followed the nurse while several woman's eyes watched the men walk away. two nurses said. What I wouldn't give to have one of them in my bed. They then turned and went back to work. As the nurse pushed Cammy down the hall and got a room she asked. How far apart are the contractions? Five minutes and my water broke Cammy said. She helped Cammy out of her dress and into a gown and helped her onto the bed. She then started the admission by gathering needed information. 

The nurse asked. Who are these gentlemen?  She pointed to Spirit and said. That is my husband Spirit, that one is my oldest brother Turk, and that one is my friend Hawk. The nurse, Karan said. You can wait in this room with her or you can go to the cafeteria which is on the first floor. She said the doctor will be here soon to check you. This is your call button should you need anything and she then left the room. Cammy's doctor walked in an hour later and checked her smiling. She said. Cammy I am going to wash up and Karan, you and I are going to deliver this baby. She said the men can stay or leave. Spirit moved a chair to the side of the bed and said. I am staying. The doctor said. So you are Spirit and the father. Yes, mam, I am. He sat beside Cammy holding her hand when she said. doctor I have to push. The doctor sat at the foot of the bed and she said. Deep breaths Cammy, now push. Cammy pushed. The doctor said. One more push Cammy and then the baby started to cry. You have a baby boy. Doctor Cammy screamed. I have to push again. She turned to grin and said. Well, that little stinker. She said give me on big push Cammy and here we have surprise baby number two. You have a little girl. Cammy was crying and Turk and Hawk were laughing looking at Spirit. 

Spirit couldn't believe that he not only had one child but two. He said how did that happen doc? She smiled and said. Her brother was laying across her there for we heard only one heartbeat. Turk walked over to look at the babies and said. They are beautiful Cammy.  He was holding his nephew and Hawk was holding the baby girl. Hawk wanted so bad to find his Valkyrie to have children with.  Turk said. Cammy, we have to call mom and let her know. Then he laughed and said. I do feel a little sorry for this small hospital. There will be two MC clubs merging her just to see you and these beautiful babies. Turk took his cell phone and snapped a picture of Spirit still sitting looking shocked and then one of the babies. He then forwards them to his mom and Doug. Doug opened his phone and saw the pictures and said. Tara will come running through the door in 5, 4. 3, 2. and the door slammed open. Doug, she screamed. Cammy had twins. A boy and girl. He said I know. I received the same pictures. Nate the president said. Listen up, everyone. Our VP and his Valkyrie are the proud grandparents of twins. A boy and girl. 

At the hospital After Cammy held the babies, they were being held by Hawk and Turk. Cammy has fallen asleep. Spirit just sat and stared at her. Taking in her face. He held her hand afraid of letting go. He thought if he let go he would wake up and this would all be a dream. He doesn't even know what they are going to name the babies as they were not together long enough to discuss the names. He was such a jerk that he didn't take into consideration that Cammy did not need that many guards or ask if she wanted protection. He ordered instead. He closed his eyes and lay his head on the bed beside Cammy's waist. Hawk and Turk were looking at the babies with such love. Both wished it was them. They want to have their own Valkyrie someday. 

They heard the door open and saw Tara and Doug walk in along with Steve and Elizabeth, Cammy's best friends. Elizabeth walked over and took the baby from Turk. She smiled down at him. He is beautiful she said. She handed him to Steve to hold. She then took the baby from Hawk and looked at her. She smiled not being able to think of when she is holding her own child in a month or two. Steve gave the baby to Turk he was holding and took the baby girl from Elizabeth. He said. She looks so much like Cammy. He gave the baby back to Hawk than sat down in a chair. They are so beautiful aren't they? Hawk and Turk said yes they are and they will be the most spoiled kids around. 

The door opened up again and it was a new nurse on duty. She walked in and smiled at everyone and when her eyes reached Turk and he looked into hers Turk knew she was his. He stood up slowly and Hawk, Elizabeth, and Steve watched as Turk walked over to the nurse. They looked at each other and smiled. Elizabeth said. I believe that Turk found his woman. Turk asked the nurse looking down at her what is your name? She shyly said Penny. He said a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I am Turk. I am Cammy's older brother. He said. I will be here when you get off duty. Will you go out and supper with me he asked? Yes, I will go out with you. Good he said and he turned and sat back down.