1.K Reads Special!

Start from the beginning

Kirito: So we have to fight to reach the hot spring?

Y/N: Basically. *Starts to walk with Kirito at his side.* So who do you hope Sinon brings with her?

Kirito: Anyone would be fine. But... *Kirito begins to think and Y/N grins.*

Y/N: You want her to bring your cousin right?

Kirito: N-NO! Besides, she's my second cousin!

Y/N: How does that prove you don't want her to come!? *Laughs.*

Kirito: *Sighs.* Guess that doesn't help does it?

Y/N: Nah man. 

The two stop at a clothes shop and walking inside, notice that the shop is filled with woman and lingerie everywhere. The two blush as the woman turn to them and start to scream and yell at them to leave. Kirito and Y/N are pelted with lipstick, purses, and even more womanly things as they rush out of the store and hide in an alleyway with the women running down the street trying to catch up with them.

Kirito: That was too close.

Y/N: Okay screw that! I'm not doing that again! I'm too pure! 

Kirito: *Tears at an invisible paper and fits his head through it.* Are you sure about that?

Y/N: ....*Snickers then laughs.*

Kirito: *Laughs as well.* 

Y/N: Oh hey I got a message! Let's see here. *Reads message and face turns pale.*

Kirito: What's up? Your face turned pale.

Y/N: Sinon says if I ditch her on the floor, she's gonna find me, and shove her bow down my throat.

Kirito: Wow, she's scary when she's angry. Huh? *Gets a message.* I got a message from Suguha. *Reads message and blushes.* We need to get to the floor. NOW.

Y/N: *Shocked.* What did she message you!? Herself in a bikini!?

Kirito: *Silently closes his messenger and flies upward to the sky quickly.*

Y/N: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!? I WAS RIGHT!? *Flies after him.* Wait! I can get us there in a instant. Central Hack: 80th floor! 

Suddenly Y/N and Kirito turned into pixels and suddenly landed on the stone ground. Y/N stood up as he looked around saw they were already at the hot spring.

Y/N: What? I could have sworn that we had to fight-! THWACK! *Y/N fell to his knees as he held his stinging head and turning around, saw Sinon, in a bikini, her face all red and dirty, holding her bow, and a look of pure murder on her face.* U-Uh hi baby.

Sinon: YOU KNOW WHAT WENT THROUGH!? ME AND SUGUHA FOUGHT EVERY SINGLE FU-! *Sinon gets stopped by her mouth shut by Y/N kissing her quickly

Sinon: YOU KNOW WHAT WENT THROUGH!? ME AND SUGUHA FOUGHT EVERY SINGLE FU-! *Sinon gets stopped by her mouth shut by Y/N kissing her quickly.*

Phantom inside of Y/N's head: Oh you are so screwed. Your lucky I took control for just a second.

Y/N: 'Screw you.' *He thinks back as he holds the back of Sinon's head and increases the kiss.*

Sinon: *Pulls away after a bit with her face beet red.* I-I-I guess I-I can forgive you...

Kirito: Why is the world spinning!? *Getting spun in the air thanks to Suguha's magic.*

Sugu: BAKA BAKA BAKA! *She yells as she waves her wand in different directions wearing a bikini.*

Kirito: I'm sorry! Please put me down! *Kirito yells as he holds his mouth from throwing up

Kirito: I'm sorry! Please put me down! *Kirito yells as he holds his mouth from throwing up.*

Suguha: Hmph! Fine! *Stops spinning him and Kirito breathes a sigh of relief before he finds himself over the hot spring pool.*

Kirito: OH CRAP! *Falls in and splashes water everywhere.* REQUIP! *Kirito yells as he instantly changes into black swimming trunks.*

Y/N: Wait requip? Where have I heard that before? *As Y/N's clothes turn into red and black swimming trunks.*

Sinon: Maybe a anime? Imagine if we were an anime. *She says with a giggle as Y/N takes her hand and walks into the hot spring with her.*

Y/N: Eh they wouldn't catch your beauty good enough. *Y/N says with a wink at Sinon who smiles with a blush.*

Kirito: *Swims over to Suguha and tries to help her in but she slips and falls on top of him making them both go underwater.*

Y/N: I knew this was a good idea... *Relaxes on the side of the spring with Sinon next to him.*

Sinon: Yea...its so good... *She murmurs as she leans on Y/N who puts his arm around her.*

Y/N: Heh cute kitty. 

Suguha and Kirito reappear with Suguha on his shoulders and she cries.

Sughua: LET ME GO ONEE-CHAN! *She screams as he spins her around.*

Kirito: Okay! *Drops her and she falls into the spring with a splash but resurfaces quickly and grins at Kirito darkly.*

Suguha: I still remember where your ticklish~! *Walks slowly with her hands ready and up.*

Kirito: Y-You wouldn't! *Backs away as Suguha gives chase laughing.* 

This goes on for a while until the two settle down and relax against the wet stone of the spring.

Kirito: This is nice...

Suguha: *Hugs Kirito and blushes with a smile.* Yea...

Kirito blushes but smiles as he pets her head. The day goes on with this as the group enjoys the company not knowing that the end was approaching quickly and the time for happiness wouldn't come for a long time.

Glitch in the System (Male Reader x Sword Art Online)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara