I'll show you crazy.

Y/N landed in Aincrad but stumbled as he held his head. 

Y/N: Ugh my head...what's wrong with me?

It has been two days from the dance. Little did Y/N know...he was running both out of time and out of excuses of why he wasn't playing with Sinon or any one else.

Phantom: Let me guess, your worried your gonna get seventy five percent of your memory back and are worried that you'll hurt people in the process? *Appears startling Y/N.*

Y/N: What? No. It's just...ever since I got Sachi back- *Grabs his scythe with a warm smile but then the smile turns serious.* I've been having really bad head aches including the voice of some woman calling me her mother. 

Control: *Appears also making Y/N get startled.* This woman who you are hearing, does anyone say her name or-?

Y/N: *Grips the wall as he coughs.* No...no name. Only her voice. *Y/N flinches as his head pounds.*

Phantom: Here let me take a look at your body. *Phantom says as snaps his fingers as he and Y/N appear in the air above Aincrad with Phantom dressed as a doctor.*

Y/N: Um should I be worried?

Control flies up to where Phantom and Y/N are: Yes. Extremely. 

Y/N: LET ME OUT OF HERE! *Tries to get up but his head pulses as he falls back in the chair that Phantom summons out of nowhere.*

Phantom: Now, now. As the master of torture and relaxation I can fix any problem!

Y/N: YOU JUST MADE THAT UP YOU CRAZY PSYCHOPATH! *Head pulses again as he falls back against the chair and groans.*

Phantom: Control if you would?

Control: Ugh fine. *Putting his two fingers on Y/N's head, his eyes go blank and he stops moving.* Okay let's see here...oh shit.

Phantom: What? *Leans over and tapping on Y/N's head a graph appears above his head and Phantom's eyes widened.* Um...okay that could be a huge problem.

Control: How did that even get there!? Did Kayaba install that into his nerve gear!?

Phantom: Don't know. I'll try to access it. *Typing in some words on literally nothing but air, the graph disappears and it zooms in on Y/N's virtual brain.* Well not only does Y/N have another fifty percent of memory needed to recover to live, but if he doesn't then that will prove fatal to him. In real life.

Control: Wait, wait, wait. Your telling me that if Y/N doesn't gain his memory back, he'll die? How the fuck is that even possible!?

Phantom: Well, what does the brain preserve inside your head?

Control: Memories.

Phantom: Y/N already has fifty percent. But another fifty is missing. So if he gains another fifty percent...

Control: He'll live? So that's easy, but how do we help him gain the other fifty percent?

Phantom: *Examines Y/N's brain.* Hmm...don't know. My only guess is to somehow disconnect him from the game and wake him up in the real world.

Control: So Y/N's not an AI? 

Phantom: Let's test that shall we? 

Phantom summoned a red scythe and swung it down over Y/N. Suddenly the scythe stopped inches above Y/N's head and Phantom was blown backwards onto his back. Above Y/N's body were words that made Control's eyes widen.

Control: T-Those aren't the words that pop up for an AI.

Phantom: *Stands up with a groan and reads the words.* Yeah, that's gonna be on my mind for a while. But you know what? We should just wake him up.