Awakening

Y/N kicked the monster off his scythe as it gave one last cry before disappearing. 

Y/N: Annoying...hey Sinon! You doing okay?

Sinon: Yeah! This is great! I've never been able to get this much loot before! 

Y/N: Heh good! By the way, how's the bow treating you?

Sinon: It's awesome! I never had-...

Y/N: *Waits.* Sinon?

Silence greets him as Y/N looks behind him and doesn't see Sinon.

Y/N: Sinon? *Starts to walk in the direction behind him then breaks into a run.* Sinon! Where are you!? SINON!

Y/N slows to a stop as he reaches Sinon's bow which was on the ground. Y/N leans down and picking up the bow he draws his hand over it and his eyes change from E/C to dark red. 

Y/N: Find. Her.

Y/N commands as he puts a scratch on the bow using his scythe and the scythe pulses five times before a path on the ground that leads into the wall begins to light up. Examining the tracks, Y/N noticed a struggle and then he saw something he wished he hadn't. He saw blood. Putting his fingers into the red pixels, his left eye turns a sudden white as he mumbles the words, "Examine foreign object."

Y/N stayed there crouched before he stood up suddenly. Without speaking, he throws his scythe at the stone wall of the long hallway and it slashes the stone away easily to lead to a large room covered in cobwebs generated by the game. Walking forward, Y/N found himself immersed in darkness and silence. 

Y/N: Foreign command. Light surrounding area.

At the sounds of his words, the darkness slowly turned into light and the room was revealed to Y/N. He was standing in a large treasure room, or at least what used to be one. The room seemed to be...disturbed in some way. 

???: Are you looking for me?

Y/N glanced behind him as the wall began to close again and inside the room, was the one and only Asuna, with her sword drawn.

Y/N: No, I'm looking for a cute girl. Not an ugly one.

Asuna: Wow that's harsh. If you keep insulting me like that I won't be able to tell you where your girlfriend is. 

Y/N quickly stood up as he turned around fully and grabbed his scythe. 

Y/N: Where is she!?

Asuna sighed as she opened her inventory and clicked on something. A cube appeared in her hand and inside the cube, Y/N could see Sinon. Her head had red pixels stained on it and she seemed to be knocked out.

Y/N: You dirty bitch! 

Asuna: Now, now. You don't want her to be hurt even more then she already is do you?