Reunion

Y/N, Pyro, Alice: S-Sachi?

Sachi: H-Hi...

Y/N didn't know how to respond. He had spent so many years searching for a way to save his sister, but hadn't known that she was on his back the entire time.

Y/N: I-I don't understand! Y-You died! *Walks over to Sachi.*

Sachi: *Reaches up quickly and hugs Y/N while crying immensely.* I-I know I made you worry. B-But I can explain later...

Y/N hugged her back and the two stayed like that for a while. Then Pyro and Alice surrounded the two and joined the hug happily.

Sinon: *Confused.* Um...

Sachi: *Sees Sinon and smiles at Y/N.* Is she your girlfriend?

Sinon: *Face goes red as she looks down.* U-Um...I-I 

Suddenly Y/N was behind her and hugged her putting his chin on her head.

Y/N: Yep. She sure is.

Sinon: *Blushes and smiles happily as she holds his arms.*

Sachi: *Walks over and examines Sinon.* She's cute, sweet, and head over heels for you! As your sister I will allow you to marry this girl! *Giggles.*

Sinon: M-MARRY!?

Y/N: Huh? Well if you say so!

Pyro: If Sachi decrees it, it shall be so! 

Alice: You sound...like a moron...Pyro...

Pyro: *Turns to Alice.* THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!?

Alice: *Is shocked and starts to cry.*

Sachi: Pyro! I told you to stop doing that! *Walks over to Alice and comforts her.*

Pyro: *Grumbles.* Aw come on, that was funny...

Alice: Why...is Pyro....so mean.... *Cries.*

Suddenly a voice entered the air that Y/N and Sinon knew too well about. Y/N's eyes turned into hate as he turned his head in the direction of the voice.

Kirito: W-What the-? S-Sachi?

Sachi's eyes filled with surprise as she turned around and saw Kirito and Sugu standing their in dancing attire. Kirito stood in a tuxedo while Sugu stood in a emerald green dress with her hair falling down her shoulders. 

Sachi: Kirito!? Your alive! *Sachi runs over to Kirito and hugs him as Kirito hugs her back and laughs happily.*

Y/N: *Knows how Sachi died and takes a step toward Kirito before being stopped by Sinon.* 

Sinon: Calm down...let your sister enjoy this moment. *Sinon whispers.*

Y/N calms down as Kirito and Sachi begin to have a conversation about what happened in the months, years since they last met.

Sachi: Oh! You have to meet my brother! He's so nice and sweet! 

Kirito: Whose your brother? *Looks at Pyro and Pyro waves boredly.*

Sachi: That's one of them! The other is Y/N-chan! *Points at you.*

Kirito: *Sees you and stares.*

Y/N: *Returns the stare.* 

Pyro: *Suddenly sings.* And I looked at him! And he looked at me! AND I LOOKED AT HIM! AND HE LOOKED AT-!

Y/N and Kirito: SHUT UP!

Pyro: *Grumbles.* No one ever lets me have fun...

Kirito walks over to Y/N and holds out his hand. Y/N stares at it not sure what to do, then Sinon bumps him motioning he should shake his hand.