#5

Luffy's Pov.

"Sanji?!" I need Sanji to hold the ring...

"Luffy YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY MEAT UNTI..."

"It's... not about... the meat" I said between pants

"I need you to hold my ring for Nami" it looked like he was thinking until he said, "Why not moss head?", "HAY I HEARD THAT CURLY BROW!!!" Zoro yelled in the background. "And my reason is that he might lose it and I know that you won't lose it." I whispered to Sanji until he whispered, "Fine I'll do it" "ShiShiShi thank you Sanji!!!!!... (Stomach growling)////-_-//// Sorry Sanji but can I have some meat?" "Ok Luffy but I have one question, who is going to be your Beast Man?" I thought for a little bit but I remembered who it was going to be... "Sorry Sanji but It's going to be Zoro"

"WHT THAT MOSS HEAD... Well I can see how you would pick him he is your first mate and he was your first crew member so that's pretty good for him he can finally do something good."

Sanji's Pov.

T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

Luffy's Pov. + (Time skip to when dinner is almost finished)

I was heading to the kitchen and I heard someone watching me so I turned around but no one was their so I kept walking until I saw Robin standing right in front of me smiling, "ROBIN W...WERE DID YOU COME FROM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" She laughed and talked after a little while, "So Luffy can you tell me about why you have been avoiding Nami all day and how Sanji dropped a small velvet case while making lunch?" I started to think but it started to hurt my head, Should I tell her or not I chose not, "ShiShiShi sorry Robin but I can't tell you only Sanji and Zoro know about it so the rest of the crew has to wait till when it is going to happen, And Robin can you not tell anyone about you suspicion on what I'm planning are doing?" I started to sound dispirit so she said yes...

Time skip to right before Sanji calls that dinner is ready...

TO THE KITCHEN...

"Hay Sanji can I have the ring?"

"Oh ya here you go" he put his hand out and gave it to me,

(A/N) This is what the ring looks like if my computer will work this time...

"THANK YOU SANJI!!! And I have one request can I have a piece of meat because I am going to ask her before we all eat?", "Ya, Catch" After I ate it all most of the people were already coming in to eat, "Hay Luffy what are you hiding behind your back?" the long nose Sniper said ,I got nervous but played cool, " It's a surprise Ussop, "OK cap," After every one was their Sanji and Zoro said good luck, than I tried to get everyone's attention, "Hay everyone I need all of your attention," I walked over to Nami but before I kneeled down I had a speech, "Everyone I wanted to do this in front of my Nakama, No my family..." I kneeled down in front of Nami and she covered her mouth when she saw me reach into my pocket and pulled out a small velvet box and I was ready to ask her, "Nami Will you be my Queen?" She started to cry and after everyone stared to clap as she answered me, "YES, LUFFY, YES!!!" me and her started to cry and a couple seconds later the whole crew came up for a group hug, "Can we eat now?" The cute reindeer doctor asked, "Yes Chopper we can eat now" Nami said and everyone went back to their seats, "Hey Luffy I love the Ring who helped you chose it?", "Well Zoro and Sanji helped me pick it out, when I saw it I asked Sanji about it and he like me thought that it was meant for you so we got it, (Hugging Nami) I love you Nami" Nami Kissed me and we heard whistling in the background when we separated we started to blush so hard we looked like cherry tomatoes. "CONGRATIONS, NOW LETS PARTY!!!!" The whole crew yelled out.

(A/N I need help with seeing who the grooms are but Luffy's Best Man is Zoro but still I need help with the brides mates and Nami's main girl is Robin but I need help with the rest and where it should be mostly I need help with everything, Thank you my friends)

Sincerely,

Shaylla

P.S. Shaylla is my first name = ) *_* yas!!!!!

Vote please!