Akash and shyam decided to go for catering and event management people, Mahindra offered his willingness to help them.

Arnav informed Aman,to dig more about Gupta's real identity.. also about Gupta's adopted daughter. He wanted result as soon as possible,it's very important for his family, before payal Gupta officially become Raizada he needed their whole life history.

********

******"""""************

AR office

Arnav leafed through the file...

He got a fullproof information, about Gupta's, the gupta family,

akashs soon to be in law family, the thin black file contains seemingly less details, because Gupta's are not big sharks,they are common people...!

It states Gupta's adopted Khushi from a local Lucknow based orphanage..her biological parents died in a motor vehicle accident...

Khushi  garima Gupta's sister's daughter.. because of their financial situation shashi Gupta's first attempt to adopt Khushi got rejected,

Then after one year, the orphanage accepted his application and Gupta's adopted Khushi.. !

and they lived in some village,then back  Lucknow.. Shashi Gupta termed as a genuine person..a good worker,a trustworthy accountant.
he worked  in Delhi and in Lucknow as accountant...!

But then, he started his own business,a bakery,in a short time span he became successful  businessman .

The report continued to detailed about Payal Gupta's broken marriage, about buaji and her husband, Garima and her family, no criminal records,no scandals, everything is clean and safe.
all together Gupta's are genuine people.,they are simple_ respectable_ middle class family.

Arnav shut the file...he can sense something is amiss... everything in this file is true like clear water, like someone neatly arranged it.

He's not satisfied, because he feels it's framed..then who and why..?

He's should dig more, but before that he needed to do something for himself,he needed to inform his family about his broken  engagement.

*************

Evening was cosy warm and loving..

Payal smiled... Akash served her a fresh cup of hot chocolate... they two having an amazing weekend together in new orchard restaurant...

Akash met payal in Gupta's locality ... unaware of their destiny..

but now he's  happy about that, once he helped and dropped Khushi at her home... there he saw payal again,where he entrapped by payal, otherwise his infatuation may still stayed as infatuation..

Payal cheerfully asked Akash about their engagement ring..she said that she is expecting  a simple and ordinary engagement ring not fancy one... she doesn't want something flashy, she needed something simple, lovely.

"Calm down payal... your wish is my command..."

He playfully answered. He's happy, everything about payal is simply sweet and awesome..he still can't believe she's Khushi's sister, they are pols apart.

"Are you happy Akash.."

Payal asked quietly.. she has some doubts about akash but,he's a good boy, he's not his brother.. however manorama Raizada is a buldozer.. but payal found herself hoping that her mother in law acceptance, she recalled the memories of their confrontation.

Akash scooped her palms into his... his eyes glittering with love..he kissed her palm,it was unexpected.. she smiled back.. she went pink as he done that.

"Very much dear.."

"Very much .."

Akash repeated..he beamed at his fiancee,he explained her about his mother, and her untraditional fashion experiments and so.. sometimes payal broke smile or laugh sometimes exclaimed with shock.. now she understand why manorama is a rare Raizada in Raizada clan.

" So payal what I am saying is that.. you shouldn't worry about my mom.. you can easily make peace with her.. you just have to team up with her.. you..my dear teacher that's not a big deal for you.."

Akash concluded.

"Let's hope for good"

She said lightly...

" Yes....."

After hectic phase of their love, finally family agreed with them, for this happy day, they are celebrating here,
enjoying their evening together..!!

****************"*******
Happy reading ❤️❤️❤️

NB: please don't hesitate to vote

Share your feedback...

Enjoy reading...

Cheers ❤❤❤