18

It took Roman a few good half an hour to finish cleaning up the shattered plate. He could make out the tiny sniffles that came out of the bathroom if he listened quietly enough. Honestly, he had no idea what to do. He wanted to ask Noel to come out, but he didn't want to scare the poor boy any more than he already had. But he had come to the conclusion that he had to apologise soemhow.

Hesitatanly, and for the first time fearfully, Roman stalked towards the door, raising his heavy fist and softly knocking three times. Noel screamed at the sudden noise, wiping his puffy eyes as he stared at the locked door. He was seated on the cold closed toilet seat, his knees hugged to his chest.

"Noel?" Roman asked in a somewhat soft voice, placing the palm of his hand flat against the door. "Angel, can you come out? I need to speak with you." "N-No," stuttered the "angel", sniffling as another tear dribbled down his wet cheeks. "Darling, please. I'm very sorry for yelling at you. I promise if you come out, I'll get you ice cream later."

Noel perked up at the mention of his favorite desert. "R-Really?" He asked in a small voice. "Of course. But only if you agree to talk to me." Noel thought about it, knowing he could just kick him in the balls and run back into the bathroom if he hurt him again. "O-Okay." "Perfect. Can you come out now, angel?" Noel stood up slowly and wobbled to the door, unlocking it with shaking hands.

He peered at Roman through a small crack, shyly stepping out. Roman's heart skipped a beat at the state of the broken angel. He had bloodshot, puffy eyes, his curls messy and his cheeks wet. Roman reached up and cupped his cheek, stroking the soft skin. "I'm sorry for everything, Noel," he whispered, the smaller boy whimpering at his touches. "I'm sorry that I hurt you at the restaurant, that I yelled and acted cold and rude towards you." "W-Why do you hate me?" Noel asked in a whisper, eyes filling with tears once again.

"Baby, I don't hate you." "T-Then why would you act so mean towards me?" "I can't answer that question." Once Noel began sniffling again, Roman stepped in and pulled him in for a hug, startling the poor boy before he relaxed, crying limply in Roman's arms. "I'm so sorry," he murmured, petting his soft hair as he let the younger cry into his chest.

He pulled away for a second, gripping Noel's shoulders. "Hey, I'll tell you what. What if we go get you some ice cream, hm? I know a place very close to the school and it's very high quality yet cheap. Either way, I'm famished." Noel glanced at the digital clock that was placed upon the corner of the  counter. "It's almost 9 P.M." "Then it must be very convenient for the ice cream parlor to be open 24/7, am I right?"

Noel thought about it, the pros, the cons and the many outcomes. He did want some ice cream, especially after gobbling down his delicious homemade ramen that Roman had so pettily thrown onto the ground. But finally, he gave in, agreeing. "But give me a few minutes. Let me change into something before comfy."

Roman nodded and allowed him to run to their room. While waiting, he sat onto the couch and played on his phone, texting a few people and scrolling through apps. Noel grabbed a white shirt and some ripped black pants before running back to Roman.

His pants hugged his thick thighs and long legs perfectly, suiting his physique. With his shirt loosely tucked in, he showed his tiny waist off. His body proportions really were something worth praising.
Roman didn't comment on his appearance but silently cursed, grabbing some money and his keys.

"We'll walk, alright?" Noel nodded, smiling even if his beautiful eyes were still a bit red. Together, they left the dorm room and rushed down the flight of stairs, Noel giggling at the fact that they were causing such loud noises to erupt when they were supposed to do the opposite.

Soon, they were out into the cold streets, Noel regretting not bringing a coat with him. Fog began to appear each time he breathed out, alerting Roman of the cold weather that he wasn't effected by. "Are you feeling cold, angel?" "Tiny bit," the aforementioned replied. Roman's hands darted to his hoodie before he stopped himself. He peered over at the freezing boy before thinking, "fuck it," and taking it off his body.

"Arms up, baby," he said without thinking, the younger obeying and raising his arms up. Roman put the hoodie on him, smirking as Noel cuddled up to the warm material. "T-Thank y-you," he shyly thanked him, blushing as Roman's scent surrounded him. Roman didn't reply.

The two sped up once the ice cream shop came into view. The name "Scoops N' Smiles," written in pink neon lights made Noel smile. It was an adorable name and he could see that the inside could also be described in such a way as well. The two stepped inside, Roman now noticing that his hoodie was reached down to Noel's mid-thigh.

The smaller boy ran up to the options, eyeing them through the glass separating him from them. "H-Hello, can I get one scoop of Cookie & Cream and one scoop of Blue Sky, please?" The worker nodded with a smile, "would you prefer a cup or a cone?" "A cup, please." Noel had never tried a cone before and he wasn't sure it would taste that great. As the worker put together his ice cream, Roman decided on the flavors he wanted to get.

"And I'd like a Mint Chocolate chip and Plain Chocolate." The worker nodded as he asked the same question he had asked Noel. "I want a cone." Roman paid for both ice creams and found a place to sit with his ice cream. Noel was given a spoon and a napkin along with his ice cream. He smiled and thanked the worker, who smiled fondly in return.

As he was walking to his table, he noted something written on his napkin. Him staring at the written words grabbed Roman's attention as well. "What's that?" He grabbed the napkin that had the worker's name and number.

'Call me, cutie > xxx xxxx xxx -Finnick'