Mori laughed as he intertwined his hands together, resting them on his lap with his left leg crossed over his right. "I think hearing '-san' from you is better than being called 'Boss' from you, Tsukiyomi-kun."

I smiled at him, although my eyes weren't exactly doing the same. They were shooting daggers as much as they could. "I'm glad we can come on an agreement to that, Mori-san. I don't quite like calling you my boss. At all."

A distinctive click of a tongue came from Kei as he looked my way and shot me a glare, signalling that I was being rude. But he couldn't ask me to stop, seeing as Mori had stated that he was fine with me calling without the formalities of a boss.

"Congratulations on getting the job done." Mori clapped his hands together. "Thank you for all your hard work, the whole lot of you."

"I can finally get a rest from this." Kei sighed out while leaning his back on the couch's back rest. He had a relaxed look on his face. Apparently, with the end of the mission, the pressure on his shoulders were gone.

"You weren't even out there!" Shino snapped angrily, pointing an accusing finger at the blond-haired male. "You were in your own little room filled full of computers and monitors and acting as our commanding officer while we work our asses out there!" He grumbled before leaning his back on the couch's back rest, his head lolling over backwards. "I would rather be placed in a room filled with guns and weaponry."

"That would only be applied for you, dumbass." Friezo fired towards Shino. "Kei did a good job at giving us instructions together with Taichou."

"As much as I want to get out and actually do something physical, I can't." Kei groaned and threw his hands into the air. "I'm the tech guy in this group. I have to be the support." He rolled his eyes in irritation. "For this mission to kill the minister, I wanted to be a part of the 'intruders' you know." He quoted the word intruders, sounding very much disappointed.

"Don't mulled too long on that, Kei-kun." Mori interrupts into the conversation, joining in on it. "You will have your chance in showing Tsukiyomi-kun here how much you have improved." He smiled slyly, sending a shiver down my spine from the cunning smile he was giving me. "The next mission involves much more level of physical activity. It might be a little difficult for you lot, but I'm sure you will do just fine."

I frowned at his words. "Then why don't you just give that job to the Executives?"

Mori tilt his head to a side before giving a soft mockery laugh. "I doubt they would come together to complete this job. This job involves the other underground groups. Since their faces are more widely seen and known throughout the underground, it would be difficult for them to do this. Which is why I thought of giving this to this group."

"You just want to watch me suffer, don't you?" I shot him a dark glare, my hands clenched into fists where I rest them on the arm rest of the couch.

"Interpret it as you might, but this job is as important as one of our higher priorities. Even without you here, I would call them all and give them this mission."

"Then leave me out of this! I don't want to do—"

"Oh, but you don't have a choice, do you?" Mori snickered into his gloved hand. I glowered at him, wanting to throw a punch to his way. I gripped onto the couch's arm rest, trying to calm my anger.

"... What is the next job on about, Mori-san?" I asked, hissing through my teeth so as not to snap at him.

"Thank you for your cooperation." He hummed out, causing me to feel even more irritated at his words. "The next job, as I said previously, it involves a few underground groups."