Chapter 15

A/N: Omgomgomg. Thank you so much for 792 reads and 52 votes guys!!! *Cries tears of happiness*

A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL!! To all those who voted for the story or added my fanfic to your reading lists or private library or for following me!! I can't stop crying TTwTT I'm too drowned in my happiness *Throws cookies everywhere* 

Hope you find this fanfic entertaining to read up to this point XD  

Enjoy the chapter~

Tsukiyomi's P.O.V

"So... This seems to be one of the hideouts that have a chance of keeping hostages." I said while looking at the map on which Ranpo drew on a few hours ago. Dazai and Atsushi both hummed back in agreement.

Bringing my head up to look at the familiar reddish black building, past memories of those previous years of working in the Port Mafia resurfaced. Sqeezing my eyes close, I shook my head, bringing my mind back to reality.

"So, it is time to scout this area first right..?" Atsushi asked hesitantly as visible sweat could be seen dripping down his forehead. I looked at him and nod my head whilst Dazai shove his hands into his coat pockets and gaze at the building.

"Well...Be careful you two. This is one of the Port Mafia's hideout. Don't let your guard down." I stated, my gaze moving between the two men standing in front of me. Dazai blinked his eyes before narrowing it at me. "The same goes for you. You are their target this time. Especially at this place, you have to look out for yourself more Tsukiyomi."

With slightly widened eyes of the lack of formalities from Dazai, I hung my head down and stared at the ground, his seriousness and words piercing deep into my heart. "Understood...." I mumbled back, my body trembling slightly from the fear of my own sister and our enemy.

"Akira-san." Atsushi called my name. I direct my attention to him, looking at him from the corner of my eyes. "Don't worry! We will ensure that we will find your older sister and bring her back safely."

"Thank you..." I whispered out, the corner of my mouth curving up into a small smile, though I kept it hidden.

Dazai closed his eyes for a moment before opening them to look at Atsushi. "I will go alone. Atsushi-kun, you and Tsukiyomi will be going around this area and checking for any Port Mafia men or guards. We have to confirm that this building belongs to the Port Mafia." He said, giving us instructions. "Do not, I say, do not make any rash actions Tsuki. We don't want any of you nor us to get captured by our enemy."

Nodding my head slightly, I lifted my head back up and gave a small smile to him, in which he returned the smile back.

Dazai's smile then faltered and formed a thin line as he spoke: "Alright. I take the left and front, you both take the right and back."

"Hai." Atsushi and I spoke simultaneously, doing a small prank salute to Dazai which earned us a chuckle from him.

I took Atsushi's hand and turned back, starting the scout out. But before I could walk away even further, someone's hand shot out and grab onto my free hand. Turning my head to the right to look back, my eyes bore into the familiar pair of brown eyes.

"I hope the promise you made us agree to a while ago...will not have to be brought up later on, Tsukiyomi."

I stiffened and tensed up before I turned away and pulled my wrist out of Dazai's grasp. "I have no say in whether that promise will be brought up later on or not. It is something that time and fate will tell." I said before pulling Atsushi along with me to begin out scouting.