"Alright" Liam caved

And I stopped my jeep and Liam sat in the seat it was really awkward I didnt think it would be.

"What do you think of Carson?" Liam asked

"Oh Luna's sister?" I asked

"Yeah?" Liam answered

"You know she may be a hunter?" I said

"No what?" Liam took it seriously and looked scared

"We'll Luna is a hunter and Carson might be as we'll" I smiled

"Oh we'll I hope she doesn't want to kill me" Liam joked

"I don't think so" I smiled

We pulled into the parking lot, there were cars everywhere and then I saw a motor bike next to Scott's? Why was there another bike?

"Thanks" Liam said slamming my door

"Liam" I yelled

"Yeah?" He asked

"The door" I pointed to it

"Yea and what?" He seemed confused

"Don't slam it please" I asked

Liam smiled and nodded walking off.

As I walked through the hallway and looked out for Scott I noticed I couldn't see them anywhere? Where was everyone?

I walked out onto the lacrosse field to see Lydia Kira Isaac Luna jade and Scott all laying on the ground... I walked up to them all and saw Ethan is up?

"Ethan?" I asked

"Yup" he replied waving

"Why are you back" I laughed

"Going to say bye" Ethan said

I sat on the grass with everyone else.

"Let me text Danny?" Lydia smiled

Ethan smiled and nodded.

A few minutes later Danny arrived

"What's up Lyd----" he froze as Ethan stood up.

Ethan smiled and they walked up to each other we all got the idea and left.

Before class started I was talking to Lydia about her hearing because she could here everything.

*Isaac's pov*

Luna and I were walking through the hall way.

"Next number" I asked

"Alright it's 3" Luna smiled

And she kissed me on the cheek and walked to her class! God f*cken hell why doesn't she kiss me in front of people if she don't I hope she kills me for waiting so long! I joked around what if she was going to kill me? Nah she wouldn't.

It was chemistry I sat with jade as she played with her hair as she had purple hair dye in it? When did this happen? I liked Luna's blonde hair with red tips better! It suited here but her eyes god!

"How are you and Luna?" She laughed

"We are fine!" I smirked

The whole period jade and I spoke about Derek and Luna I liked it, I was able to talk about Luna with someone without being judged like Scott would make fun of me and stiles would make stupid little puns.

After class Luna asked me if I wanted to skip next period which was maths? Am I going to? Of course id do anything to be with Luna.

*lunas pov*