Rejection

*Derek's pov*

"Jade wake up" I yelled
"Hm later" jade said tapping my chest and rolling over
"Your alarm" I pushed her a bit to hard and she fell off the bed.
"Ah shit" she moaned on the floor
She eyes widen to see her phone light it was alarming and hurting her ears.
So I grabbed it and saw an unknown number
"Answer" jade smiled

"Hello?" I spoke into the silent phone
"H-hello" this girl spoke
"Who is this?" I asked
"Is jade there" she asked

"It's for you" I said handing the phone over
"I know it's my phone" jade laughed

I looked over to jades alarm clock to see it was only 2:30 in the morning,
I laid back down listening to jade walk up and down her room talking to this girl I have no Idea who? Or why so early in the morning.

I turned over and saw that jade had hung up and she smiled towards me and I patted the bed. She came and slid into bed next to me and looked up at me with her beautiful eyes.
I kissed her passionately and didn't want to stop, she was smiling into our kiss and I did as well.

"Goodnight" I whispered into jades ear
She smiled and snugged into my chest

Soon after that jade was asleep I was still awake I was listening to her heart beat it was beautiful and I was able to listen to it forever and I could hear her little snoring and her warm arms tucked into my chest. I then drifted off to sleep.

*Scott's pov*

Laying there unable to sleep I was just worried about what Kira and I had seen with Liam, how could someone so young be that strong he was only 15 and so powerful. I turned around seeing Kira fast asleep and I just laid on my back just staring at the roof listening to the storm outside.

I texted stiles which was like a 1% chance to actually get a reply he would of been tired after that party,

*hey you awake*

Soon after that I got a reply

•can't you sleep•
*nah, you?*
•nope•
*was it about tonight*
•no just having bad dreams again•
*stiles?*
•I'm fine I'm not going to go all void again•
*thats good*
•hey I might try get some sleep•
*alright cya tomorrow maybe*

Stiles and I stopped texting and I just laid there thinking about what could of happened to Kira if Liam had attacked her? What could if happened..

*Isaacs pov*

Sitting at Derek's alone as he was with jade it sucks I actually don't have a house, but Luna though her eyes were stuck in my head. But she was a Russian hunter.. Haha 'I'm a Russian hunter' i said laughing to myself then I realised I needed her number! Did she go to school with us? I'll have to ask someone, I need to talk to her again! So I sat there thinking about Luna and he quirky little laugh and he amazing smile was just adorable! I closed my eyes thinking of her.

>morning<

*jades pov*

Ugh morning school people god I hate them! Derek was long gone he was up already and I could hear the shower, them I heard Luke banging on the door to hurry up, haha mum was alright at work, so I jumped out of bed and walked over to my draws, I picked out my black skinny jeans and this dark purple shirt, I walked up to Luke and opened the door poking tongues at him as I could just walk into the bathroom while Derek was showering.

"Jade?" Derek asked
"Yup it's me I'm just doing my make up" I grinned looking at myself in the mirror I looked a mess how could Derek not see this ugliness!
I put my eyeliner on and looked at myself this is all I was going to wear today, Derek had finished his shower and warped his towel around him,