The Talk - Full Chapter #6

Start from the beginning

"You should get some sleep."

"Sleep is for the weak."

"I know, but your body needs to rest."

"I'll only go to sleep if you'll be my teddy bear."

"Really Yixing?" I said as I laughed.

"Yes really!" He laughed with me. "It gets lonely sleeping by yourself after some time."

"Okay, fine."

"Yes!" He let the seat back as he pulled me closer to him. "I finally have a cuddle buddy."

"I mean, Jondgae and Minseok are here too."

"But they're sleeping already, and you're not."

"You are too happy."

"Yeah. We might not be official yet, but at least I get to show you what I can do."

"Yeah, yeah. Shut up and sleep."

"Okay. Goodnight Skyler."

"Goodnight Yixing." I closed my eyes as I felt his arm wrap around my shoulder. This is the first time that I've felt at peace.

Yixing

I turned off the overhead light and wrapped a blanket around the both of us. I heard my text ringer on my phone and picked it up.

unknown number: Has she talked to you yet?

me: She did Lu.

unknown number: Is it official?

me: She's giving me a trial run.

me: It's better than nothing.

unknown number: That's good.

me: Yeah.

me: I'm about to try to sleep now.

unknown number: Okay. Sleep well

me: You need to keep one phone number btw

unknown number: I'm a busy man Yixing

me: Aren't we all?

me: Goodnight Luhan

unknown number: Goodnight Yixing

I put my phone on the charger and sat it away from me. I looked over and noticed that Skyler was asleep. All I could do was smile. She looked so happy.

"Skyler, I promise to love you and take care of you like the queen you are. No matter what happens, I'll always be by your side." I whispered as I pulled her closer to me. "I love you to the moon and back."

I laid back in the chair until I got comfortable and closed my eyes. Before I fully fell asleep, all I could think about was Skyler and the memories that I knew we'd create.

I was never excited about anything until this moment.

The Next Morning

"Look at them! They look so cute!"

"I know. I don't want to wake them up!"

"Yeah. Oh well."

Skyler

Skyler

I jumped and fell out my seat as I heard a loud yell. I looked up at Jongdae and glares at him. "Are you serious?!"

"I got it!" Minseok laughed as he held his phone.

"We have landed. Wake your sleepy butts up! WAKE UP YIXING!!" He yelled as Yixing woke up with a glare.

"Are we in Seoul now?" He asked calmly as he stood up.

"Yeah." I responded as I stood up. "Jongdae."

"Yes Sky?" He said as he spoke in the bullhorn. I walked to him.

"Don't forget I'm helping you with your solo album." I grinned as I stared in his eyes. I noticed that he started getting nervous. "And you know what happens if I don't get enough sleep and you mess with me."

He stared at me for a second before he ran off.

"Let's go boys." I said as Yixing and Minseok laughed. We got off the plane and stepped on Seoul ground.

"IM SO HAPPY WERE ON THE GROUND!" I yelled as everyone laughed. I felt myself being carried off the ground.

"There's older people staring at you." Yixing said as he carried me to the car.

"So."

"You better be glad I love you or I would've dropped you on the ground."

"You right." I responded as we laughed. Things are about to get interesting.