But then again, she may never learn for herself.

Plus, she might just ignore me.

I hear Kakashi yawn softly and glance over, eyes widening when I realize he’s reaching for his pocket-the one that holds his book. Excitement flutters through me and I clench my hands into tight fists. His eye rolls over to glance at me and I smile sweetly-trying not to look guilty.

His eye narrows and he pulls out his book.

A loud, ear splitting scream echoes off the forest trees-sending a flock of inky black ravens scurrying into the air. I cackle evilly and barely dodge his lunge. Landing on my feet, I break into a speedy sprint and disappear into the forest.

“Alex-sensei!” I hear Sakura call after me, and then later, “Kakashi-sensei!”

“Let’s follow them.” Naruto shouts, his voice carrying through the trees, and I hear them all take off after us.

Daring a glance back, I bite back a startled scream. Kakashi is mere inches away from me-so close, almost too where he can grab me and wrench me to a stop. I don’t want to think about what he’ll do to me when he finally does catch up, but I would like to stay alive.

The tips of his fingers lightly brush my collar. I push myself faster, heart thumping loudly in my chest like a drum. Or helicopter, that would be more appropriate.

The air around me changes subtly, dropping a few degrees. I leap up into the trees and bounce from one to the other, hoping that’ll help me lose him or at least gain a couple feet on him. A couple of feet, that’s all I ask for.

“YOU GUYS!” Naruto screams from behind us.

I skid to a stop, hearing the pure terror and confusion mixed into the normal peppiness of Naruto’s voice, and Kakashi is barely able to stop behind me, arms winding around my torso. Naruto stands a few feet behind us, big blue eyes wide with confusion, and our other students stand at his sides, all their eyes trained on something behind me.

“Naruto?” I twist around in his grasp and peer over Kakashi’s shoulder.

Kakashi lets go of me abruptly. Confused, I look up to see he’s suffering from the same symptom, utter confusion and pure terror swirling within his lone brown orb. His eyes, too, are glued to something behind me-err in front of me.

Feeling left out, I turn around and gasp.

And then scream.

“ALEX!” Kakashi hisses, clamping a hand over my mouth-but I still scream through his fingers.

Mini-Kakashi stares at me, a bored expression plastered to his face, and little Obito and Rin smile sweetly. Minato’s eyes widen slightly-taking in Kakashi’s form behind me and obviously recognizing him. His big blue Naruto eyes shift from my husband to the little kid in front of him, wide with wonder.

The shock is thick and tangible in the air around us, and all of us wait for the other to say something. My heart races uncontrollably, terrified of what could happen.

But then Naruto steps up and moves around us, into view.

“Who the hell are you?!” He shouts, pointing to Mini-Kakashi."You look just like my Dad! Only shorter." 

“Naruto!” I stop screaming to scold, bopping him upside the head. “Say it again. I dare you. I’ll make you eat a bar of soap.”

He turns to me, pouting and rubbing his head. “But you and dad say it.”

“We’re adults. We’ve been on this world long enough that we can curse whenever we want to.” I retort, sticking my tongue out at him playfully. Rolling his eyes and smiling slightly, Naruto removes his hands from his head and turns back to Team Minato.

“Hey, you look like the Fourth!” He points to Minato.

I facepalm. Sakura steps up timidly and hides half-way behind me. Sasuke steps up to, glaring at everyone, with his arms across his chest. Kakashi sucks in a sharp breath and I look to him, worriedly.

Minato steps up, a bright, confused smile on his face. He looks guarded, and his attention is frayed between the older version of his student and the exact replica of a younger Minato. I look to Kakashi and watch for his reaction, but he seems frozen in place, so I step forward for the introductions.

“Hello.” I smile sweetly. “I’m Alex Hatake. It’s nice to meet you.”

I hold my hand out, unsure of what else to do really. Minato’s eyes widen slightly at my last name and his smile twists down a more genuine path. “I’m Minato Namikaze, and this is my team. Are you from around here?”

I look to Kakashi, but he’s still unresponsive.

“Sorta.” I shrug. “It’s hard to explain. This is my husband, Kakashi, and our team. Team Seven, say hello and introduce yourselves.” I give them all hard looks-especially Sasuke, because he looks ready to kill me.

“I’m Naruto Uzumaki, believe it!” Naruto shouts happily and points to himself, grinning sheepishly. “And I’m going to be Hokage someday.”

Minato pales at the name and nods slightly, struggling to breathe. His eyes tear away from Naruto to look to me, and I can do nothing but smile tensely and hope he’ll give us time to explain later.

“I’m Sakura Haruno.” Sakura smiles sweetly.

“And I’m Sasuke Uchiha.” Sasuke growls to nobody in particular, eyes glued to the forest in front of us.

“But you can call him Duckbutt.” I grin.

Sasuke rolls his eyes and lets out a grunt, his Uchiha Signature. I glance back to Kakashi, starting to get a little more worried because he’s been in this frozen-like trance since we got here, and realize what he’s staring at.

Or who, to be exact.

Obito is obviously getting freaked out, being scrutinized beneath Kakashi’s astonished gaze, and I grab the silver nin’s hand, squeezing tightly until he blinks out of his trance and looks over-face twisting with obvious pain.

“What?” He sounds as if he’s just woke up, a little groggy-voice thick with sleep.

“You’re scaring the poor kid.” I scowl at him.

He shakes his head and looks back down, brow furrowed in confusion and concentration. I squeeze again, a little softer this time, and he looks up again.

“Aren’t you going to say hello?” I smile. “He is your old Sensei after all…”

------------------------------------------

The song and this idea was inspired by this video :P Adorable, isn't it?

--Cloud<3<3