17%

Surprise hoes <3

34,795 likes 27,830 comments

Ash-Tray-Lee: he sucks at dodge ball.

Comments-

rEEEE: we been knew

Chelseasdinnerfood: how dare you disrespect my mans

175829tPP: y'all be fucking?

ModernDayCain: you know what else he sucks?

ColbyBrock: he hurted my nose

JoeBro: cute af

April 14, 2018
11:57pm

"Colbs i wanna go homeeeee.." Elliot mumbles, an indication of her exhaustion. She's laying on Colby and fucking up his hair. A classic move on her end, Colby, however, is somehow taking it very well. A small blush covers his face.

"Take a nap in the foam pit Elf, youll be fineeeee," While in the trampoline park, Colby decided to call Elliot "Elf" now. She is quite the short stack. I look over at Sam and Corey, who are trying to run up wall, before bringing my eyes over to Elton. He's at a right angle against a wall, his legs and feet in the air. I shrug and walk over, stealing his hat, before walking away.

"Hey hey hey no we've talked about this.." Elton is suddenly standing as i turn around. The two workers who let us stay stay in place and eat their bags of Cheez Itz, letting my death slowly creep up on me.

"Eltee, let's calm down. Don't be mad because i look amazing in the hat." He smiles and shakes his head. I've only know him for so long, but i know what that shit means. While trying to plan my escape, Sam nods at me, a signal of rescue. I put the hat on backwards and book it towards him.

Now im no acrobat, but i know how to get up on a wall using a trampoline...but so does Elton. I hear his feet follow behind mine as i jump as high as i can, making sure my back hits the trampoline and not to lose the hat. He lands up top before i can, so before i followed, i made a beeline dash for our cubbies and grabbed my keys/shoes. Elliot grabs Colby's hand and gets the message, heading to the car. Sam and Corey aren't far behind, that is until Elton pushes them out of the way. Without any of his items, he runs out to the car and stops me at the trunk of my vehicle. I turn around and look at him, a smirk growing on my face.

"Run track in high school?" I laugh. tossing Elliot the keys as she approached the car. He grabs the hat from of my head and lets me free.

"And in junior high!" his smile widens. He gets into the back as Colby and Elliot climb into the front two seats. I get in on top of him (since there's only room for three) and turn my focus towards Elliot.

"I'm trusting you not to crash my damn car." She rolls her eyes.

"Ash I'm fineeeee...as long as other cars aren't around me." Before anyone objects, she starts the car and starts towards the Trap House.

"Shit we bouta die!" Corey whispers to the people in the back, all putting their seatbelts on.

Time Skip
Some time in the early a.m.

I drove Elliot home once we dropped off the boys and on the way back to my place, my phone starts ringing.

"Yes Andrew?" I answer, holding my phone between my ear and shoulder.

"Ive told you before thats not my middle name Lee."

"And thats not my first name, so you have no right-"

"Come over tonight." He cuts me off, "Stop talking and come over." I glance at the clock and sigh.

"Where am i going to sleep?"

"What's sleep?"

"Elton I'm serious."

"I know i know, the garage has a couch, you can sleep there."

"Goddamn it you persuasive bastard.." i laugh under my breath, turning the car around to go back towards Orange County.

"Thank youuuuuu," he sounds like a little kid finally getting his way.

"Of course son, any reason why?"

"Colby went to Brennen's, Sam is with Kat, Corey is with Devyn and Aaron is streaming. I'm lonely."

"Aww poor thing, I'll be there in 20 hun." He hangs up.

"bItCh after everything i do for this family..this is the thanks i get.."

Literally Another Time Skip
Its like 3am at this point

I pull up to the house and jump out, my car parked in front. I try to be quiet as i jump their fence, but Circa thinks other wise. Once on the other side i look around and see the front door open. Suddenly, a flashlight hits my face.

"You aren't very sneaky Lee."

"You're one to talk Corey." He hugs me and walks me back inside.

"Elton is in the garage, I'm going back to bed. Goodnight Ashlee."

"Night Core, tell Devyn i say the same." He nods and trots back up the stairs. I set my stuff down before tying my hair back carelessly. Looking around, i spot Circa and lead her back into the garage with me. She runs in and catches his attention, before i do the same. A smile grows on his face before he pauses his game and walks over to me.

"You're hereeeee," he laughs, obviously sleepy.

"Yes i am, great observation skills. A+ for the day." He grabs my arm and sets me on the couch, sitting next to me and puts his arm around me. I lean against him and relax a bit, adjusting to this very sudden cuddly Elton.

"You're great Ashhhhh," he smiles, "I know we've only known each other for like a week, but you're now one of my best friends." I laugh and pat his chest.

"You're delusional and tired hun, go to bed." He nods and pulls me closer.

"Goodnight Ashleeeee." I look at him for a second and smile.

"Goodnight Eltee, sleep well." Within seconds, he's out. I lay there for a second, analyzing the whole situation. A man I've known for a week is asleep with his arm around me, and I enjoy it. His warmth spreads to me and i suddenly grow sleepy. I lay my head on his chest and pull a blanket over us, accepting that there's no use in arguing with it.

God he's kinda cute..

Really cute..

Seen

HEY FUCKS I'm back after like 6 months. A few things:

1) yes i know the trap house has gone its own ways, but I will continue the book how it was left off

2) i also understand this may be moving fast, but idk

3) please comment it makes me feel loved

see ya <3