15%

Back to Ashlee's POV

April 14th

2:56pm

"Elton shut the fuck up I'm trying to nap!"

"No you love me!"

"Oh fuck me!"

"Gladly!"

"Not for free bearded bitch!"

"You'd let me!"

"Why are you suddenly David Dobrik and recording everything!"

"Be fucking cause!"

"Oh my fucking God imma jump off your fucking roof." I stand up and walk inside, going towards Aaron's room. I hear Elton follow me as he laughs hysterically. Without hesitation i open Aaron's door and look at him as he streams.

"Can i sleep in here?" I say. Caught off guard he looks back at his bed and at Elton.

"Suuuurrrrreeee?" He chuckles softly, looks towards his camera. I step into his room and turn to Elton, waving with a smile before shutting the door.

"Leeeeeeeeeee!"

"Elteeeeeeeeee!" I mimic and lay on Aaron's bed happily, reaching for my phone as i realize i left it in Elton's office.

"Oh fuck meeeee!"

"Language!" Aaron doesn't even take his eyes off his game.

"Aaron if i don't make it back, just know Circa was my favorite and your bed is really comfy." I hear a simple mhm come from him as i open the door and look both ways before running downstairs and into the kitchen, making a gun with my fingers. I make a run for his garage and scan the room for my phone, spotting it on the couch.

"Ah ha!" I pick it up and start to head back to Aaron's room. As soon as i step out of the office, i am picked up and thrown into another room.

"Oh son of a Canadian Emily.." I groan as I'm thrown onto Elton's bed.

"I've been expecting you." Elton says as he spins in his chair, Circa in his lap.

"Wait, if youre there who the hell picked me up?" I turn towards the door and see a fairly buff guy with a smile that probably has gotten him out of speeding tickets.

"Hey, Brennen Taylor, nice to meet you." He waves. I wave back and glance at Elton.

"Ashlee, my friends call me Lee though." He nods.

"Welp, have fun, and try to keep it down a bit. I'll be with my boyfriend." Anddd hes gone.

"Boyfriend?" I turn to Elton.

"Colby."

"Ah.. They're gay?"

"Nah its like Zane and Heath."

"Mmm, okay. Soooo why was i thrown on your bed?"

"Oh just to get you back for clickbait."

"Elton you act like I'm a pornstar and actually get money from your videos I'm in."

"Oh that's going in the video 110%."

"Well fuck me sideways and call me Janet."

"Okay Ms Not Pornstar."

"Can i please sleep so i dont have to sleep at the trampoline park tonight?"

"I have rights to that bed since its mine, plus a nap does sound nice." I watch as he turns off the camera and walks over to the bed.