😻jealousy pt2😻

Kim: You two were under the covers, you had been since you woke up. You had shared so many secrets and kisses that you lost track of the time. It was easy to do so when you where with Kim. Today had been rainy, a lazy day for you two were Kayne had the kids. You had your arm wrapped around her small waist and her arm around your neck, you were almost asleep when you heard your phone go off. You sighed and reluctantly sat up to answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, y/n, what time do want me to come pick you up?" You heard Kylie ask on the other line

"Who is it?" You saw Kim mouth just incase it was someone important

"Kylie. She wants to know what time I want her to come pick me up to go shopping" you whispered

"Your seriously going to go today?!"

"Kim, we go everyday Tuesday."

"Fine" she said rolling over facing the wall

You put the phone back up against  your ear; "Hey Kylie, I can't go today, I'm not feeling well"

"Oooo, Is Kim upset?"

"No, I'm just not feeling well" you lied pathetically

"You liar. It's fine though, see you soon. Love ya!"

You heard the phone click from the other line and you put yours down.

"Kim, look, I cancelled, I'm staying here with you. I want to stay here with you."

"Hmph"

You kissed her on the cheek and wrapped your arm around her. She turned around and kissed your lips as a way of saying thank you.

Kourtney: you were out to lunch listening to her talk about Scott and the kids. Honestly, you couldn't say you remembered even half of what she was saying, you had been staring at her, and her small nose and pretty hair, and remembering your first kiss. The waiter had just brought out the food when your phone dinged.

Khlo: heeyyy. What're you doing today?

Y/n😁😁: nm out to lunch.

Khlo: niceeeeee. Wanna see a movie later? Tristen has True

"Y/n are you even listening to me?" Kourtney asked with venom in her voice

"Yah, just texting Khloe" you onew as soon as you said it it was the wrong thing to say, she made a face of absolute discuss

"Whatever. Why dont you just date her instead. You obviously seem more interested in her than me." She rolled her eyes, picking at her food

"Babe, al-"

"Dont call me babe, call her babe."

You rolled your eyes, "Kourtney, I love you with all my heart. You mean the world to me. I thought you'd be happy I'm so close to your sister. I'm sorry, I really am. But if you'd like, I'll stop hanging out with her"

Her face softened and she grabbed your hand

"No I'm sorry. I am happy you get along so well, I just dont like the idea of you with someone else" she said kissing you

Kendall: Kim had just said you looked amazing in your bikini when you noticed Kendall roll her eyes. "Thank you" you said blushing. I mean, it's not everyday Kim Kardashian complements people. Kendall put her arm around you and kissed your neck, "Ken stop. Your whole family is on the boat" Kendall rolled her eyes again and walked away from you. You followed her and wrapped your arms around her from behind, "Kenny please dont be mad. I mean, your sister is Kim Kardashian. But your Kendall Jenner. A beautiful, sexy, amazing girl who I'm so lucky is mine. And I'm yours." You said. She turned around and wrapped her arms around your neck, pecking your lips.

Khloe: you had just gotten to the restaurant where you were going to have supper with her sisters. "Hey y/n" Ken said coming back from the restroom, "how was your day?" "Good, yours?" "Great." Khloe put her hands on your thigh tightly. You could immediately tell she was jealous. You kissed her shoulder quickly and grabbed her hand. "I love youuuuu" you said, she gave you this "bitch please" blank stare and ignored you. You pouted and kissed her cheek, "princess. All she asked was how was my day, you know I'd never hurt you" she looked at you and you could see her eyes soften. "I know, I'm sorry. I love you too"

Kylie: You had just come home from seeing a movie with Kourtney when she started yelling at you. She talked so fast you couldnt really understand it, but what you got out of it was that she thought you were sleeping with Kourtney. She stopped yelling whe bvb she noticed you were laughing, "is this funny to you?" "Kinda. Kylie. I. Love. You. Nobody else except you, me and Kourtney are just friends. That's all we will ever be." "Okay" she said looking defeated