Chapter 1- The Meeting.

Scarlette sits down at the dining room of her extravagant house. She sighed. She had to meet her bodyguard today. She didn't really want to... But she had to... Though... She was perfectly fine in her world of solitude.

"Scarlette!" A booming voice shouted. She jumped up, instantly straightening her back. "Your bodyguard is here. Come to the garden."

She sighed to herself. That voice was the voice her father. He was a demanding father, only wanting the best FROM her. Not FOR her. Same went for her mother. But her mother was a bit more... Of a disciplinarian.

"Yes dad!" She said automatically running down to the garden.

She ran down to the garden and stood at the entrance of the garden to see the sexiest boy she's ever seen. He had black swoopy hair with red highlights. He was at least 6'1" and he had this I-don't-give-a-fuck aura about him. Scarlette knew she wasn't supposed to feel like this towards her bodyguard but... He was hot!

"I am here father." She said, quietly.

"Good. Scarlette, this is Marshall Davenport. Your bodyguard. Get used to each other. You'll be spending a lot of time together, like it or not. Now, I'll be going to a business trip. I'll be back in a few weeks. You're mother's already in Milan waiting for me." Her father said, speed walking to the limo, leaving Scarlette to the hands of the many staff. Again. She sighed. Out loud this time.

"I love you dad..." She said quietly, trembling trying not to cry. "I just wish you'd tell me you do too..."

"Well that's sad." A deep, husky voice said. "But, I didn't know people like you could feel." He laughed.

She shook again. This time in anger. "People like me? People like me?!?" Tears started to run down her face. "How dare you! You don't know me! And you have the audacity to tell me such?! And you're laughing at me?! WHY DID MY FATHER HIRE YOU?!" She screamed, running up to her room.

Marshall sighed, watching the young girl run up to her room. He hadn't even known her for five minutes and she already hated him. He slowly crept up the stairs to what was obviously her room. It was more gothic and dark compared to the other doors. That and Hawthorne Heights' "To Write Love On Her Arms" was playing loudly that it could be heard down the hall. "H-hey, kid? Scarlette? I... I'm sorry for saying what I said. It was insensitive of me... I knew it hurt you to see your father to leave just like that and... I'm sorry." He said, truely feeling sorry.

"GO AWAY!" She screamed. "I HATE YOU."

"I know you do but please let me in... I'm sorry. At least come out? Please?" He begged quietly.

After a few moments, the door opened to see a pissed-off Scarlette. Marshall didn't want to admit it, but now that he got a good look at her, she was pretty. She had thick rimmed glasses, the ones hipsters wore. She had strawberry blonde hair, beautiful hazel eyes, she was wearing skinny jeans and a fitted blue T-shirt with matching high-tops. She had a rocking body to say the least. She was a living, breathing coke bottle. His face reddened. "I'm sorry... Please forgive me." He begged again quietly.

She looked him over head-to-toe, intrigued. "... Fine..." She said, motioning for him to come into her room. "Come in."

☆★♡♥☆★♡♥ How was the first chapter?? ^_^ I hope you guys like it :3 ☆★♡♥☆★♡♥