"Aw, is that for me?" I playfully cooed. I slid myself off of his lap, and swiftly pulled his pants down. His penis sprung up in my face and I gladly took it and wrapped my lips around it. I know sucking off your principal is wrong, but can you blame me? He's a gorgeous man, and a huge one at that. Also, it's not like it's illegal, I turned eighteen three days ago. Though, I've lusted after him since sophomore year. He's also married with children of his own. His daughter, who I have third and seventh period with, was always attempting to expose me for something I never did. But I'll let those slide, I'm fucking her father as revenge.

His moans and groans flooded my ear drums, along with the sounds of my slurps. Turner pushed my head downward, forcing me to fit every inch of him in my throat. Thankfully, I was blessed with no gag reflexes, and easily took a mouthful of him, coating his dick with my saliva mixed with his precum. Outside of his office, the sound of the janitor's cart being wheeled around echoed loudly, due to no student being present in the hallway just yet. He wheeled past the office and went into what I assume was the supply closet.

The veins of his dick started to thicken, telling me that he was close. My instincts told me to play with his balls, so I did just that. Squishing and rubbing them like they're one of those stress balls in a therapist's office. He jerked a little, but finally, his warm fluids shot upon my face. I licked every last drop and swallowed it like it was my final meal.

The principal threw me onto his lap, but not directly on his penis. He reached into his desk drawer, and pulled out a condom. Smart man, no wonder why he achieved all of these degrees that proudly hung on his wall. Quickly and carefully, he slid the rubber down his phallus. He then slid me along with it, making me silently moan.