Ever Heard Of Personal Space?

Monday morning came, I was talking to Cheryl and Jane about new routines. As I was about to leave someone caught my attention. So sexy, he was leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed and looking directly my way. He flashed me a smile and then made his way to the classroom. Why does he has to be so damn sexy.

I walked into the classroom and it was empty. "Morning, Mr. Langdon." I smiled.

"Morning, Miss. King." He smiled back. "Ready for your surprise exam?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Wait was it real!? I just told my parents that, so they would let me hangout at your place." I replied while pacing. He got up and started to walk towards me till I was against the wall. Good thing the door was closed and we still had 10 minutes before his class starts.

"Relax, I was just messing with you. I told your dad that the exam will be next week." He said while leaning in. My heart was beating so fast.

I just cleared my throat and said, "ever heard of personal space?" Having him this close made me nervous.

"I've heard of it, but I don't believe in it." He smirked. He pulled away and went to his desk. I was left trying to catch my breath. People started to come in and grabbed their seats. I went to sit on mine and just stared at him. Something definitely was going on with him.

After school was over I walked with Jane and Chris to my car. They questioned me about what has been going on in my love life. I forgot to tell them about me hanging out and sharing a kiss with Connor. And I didn't mentioned hanging out with Hunter either. 

"Wow, well I think you two would make a cute couple. Connor is a nice guy." Jane commented.

"He is." I smiled. But he's not Hunter. How can this crush still exist. It's been 4 years. It should've been gone by now. But guess I'm the exception. Doesn't help the fact that he's my neighbour/tutor/teacher.

"How about some ice cream and red velvet cake?" Chris suggested. We got inside the car and drove to this cute bakery. Once inside we placed our orders and waited for the cake while eating our ice creams.

"Hey, Skye, Jane and Chris." We looked up to see Connor carrying a bag.

"Hey Connor, didn't see you at school today." I replied as the others just waved.

"I had to take mom for a checkup at the hospital. Nothing serious, she just likes to get checkups to see if everything is okay with her." He replied.

"That's good to hear. Would you like to join us?" I asked.

"Yeah, let me just give this to my sister." He answered before leaving. Minutes later he came back and told us his sister owns this bakery.

After talking and learning a bit more of Connor, we left the bakery. He introduced me to his sister. She's actually really nice. Jane and Chris decided to walk since the day was beautiful. That left me and Connor alone.

"Hey, about that second date, how about this Saturday we go to this beautiful lake and have a picnic?" He said while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I think that sounds perfect. Can't wait." I said before leaning in and pecked his lips. I was willing to give  this a try. I can't keep waiting on Hunter, nothing between us was ever gonna happen, what did I had to lose by agreeing on this date?

We said goodbye and I drove home. As I was getting out of the car I was stopped once again by none other than. "Miss. King. Get ready for your history lessons." He said before walking to his house.

Of course my lessons. Woohoo for history after school. I made my way inside, took a shower and then changed to comfy clothes. I can't wait to graduate. Just a few more months and then I'm free.

I walked to the living room and there he was sitting on the couch reading a book. He looked incredibly sexy. "Hot." That little word escaped my mouth. He looked at me and smirked. "the weather is very hot." I said while walking towards the couch and took a seat. He just chuckled.

"Where's everyone?" I asked while putting my book on the table. 

"Your parents said they wanted a romantic dinner with no kids just them. And your brother said he was going over to Clara's." He replied.

"Romantic dinner huh? Guess that means they'll be spending the night at a hotel. Happens Everytime they want  a little romantic getaway. They're unholy souls." I replied before chuckling. He chuckled as well. 

"So, I was wondering if you wanted to hangout this Saturday at my place. I would love for us to hangout outside, but student and teacher hanging out can lead to rumours and trouble." He said before drinking his coffee.

I wanted to hangout with him. I really do. But I couldn't cancel on Connor, even if it was to spend time with my crush, I couldn't do that to him.

"I can't, I have a date that day." I replied as his expression change from a smile to a serious one. "besides, I don't think your girlfriend would like that her boyfriend is spending time with another girl. Is it worth you hanging out with me and lose the girl of your dreams?" 

"You're right. But we're friends, who says we can't hangout, even if it's here." He said while pointing at the house. 

"Tell you what, next weekend we can have a movie marathon. Stay up all night and eat lots of junk food cause that's the best kind of food. My parents will be out of town and Matty will most likely be playing video games at his friends house. So are you in, Mr. Langdon." I suggested then smiled at him.

"I'm in, Miss. King." He smiled back.