2..

The next morning when Black decided to check up on the girl, only she wasn't there. He didn't care too much. As long as she didn't run her mouth he could care less about her whereabouts. Apart of him did hope she was at least safe now.

Now driving around downtown, Black answered his ringing phone sitting in his lap.

"Speak." He answered.

"Nigga I told you about answering my damn shit like that. You need to get down here." Ace spoke sounding a little too serious for Blacks liking. Ace was always goofy so for him to be serious it had to be something.

"What's goin' on?" Black questioned, not understanding the rush.

"Code red. Just come down here bruh."

The line went dead and Black quickly made a U-turn, going straight to the warehouse.

Ace already knew Black wasn't about to be feeling the news the moment Black walked into the warehouse. All of the workers lined up and Ace stood in front of them before turning around to acknowledge Black.

"It's about time nigga." He spoke with sarcasm.

"What's going on." Black spoke while looking at each person in the line.

"The nigga that you offed the other night apparently Abdul's son. You started a war. And one of these sons of bitches in this line was letting word to his son. Apparently him and his son wanted to take you out, now that he gone, his father wants your head." Ace spoke while looking at Black, watching his whole demeanor change.

Black eyed each and every person in the line and the young boy who couldn't keep eye contact caught his eye. Black wasted no time stepping to him and drawing his gun to his head.

"You outchea' tellin' my fuckin' business?" Black questioned while keeping a calm tone. His accent slipped out with each word. His eyes burned holes into the young boy daring him to fuck up the answer. The kid kept his eyes on the ground and shook his head.

"He threatened to kill my sister man. Do what you have to do, but at least protect her. That's the only reason I did it." He spoke finally looking up to face Black. He stared at the young boy for a while before lowering his gun from the boys head.

He was telling the truth.

"Pack this whole warehouse the fuck up. We're moving this fucking location." Black yelled causing everyone to move around in a hurry while never taking his eyes off the kid.

"How old are you?" Black questioned while looking at the kid. He couldn't be older than eighteen.

"Seventeen...you not gonna kill me?" He questioned?

"What's your name?" Black ignored his question.

"Kory."

"I should take your fucking life, Kory. But I know you telling the truth. What Abdul want with your sister?" Black questioned, still observing the kid to get a feel of his character.

"That's her uncle. We have the same mom, different Dad. Abdul is her Fathers brother and he's been trying to kill her to get back at her Dad for the longest man. Look, I don't give a fuck what you do to me. But protect my sister. She's the only reason why I'm here man." Kory spoke, not breaking eye contact with Black.

Black slightly nodded his head before drawing his gun to Kory's head again and watching Kory and his next move.

Nothing. No flinch. No movement. Nothing.

Kory didn't break eye contact and neither did Black. Kory believed in dying behind ones he loved and what he believed in. But so did Black.

After a moment, Black lowered his gun and nodding his head at Kory.

"I got your sister. Go help them pack that shit up man." Black spoke while waving his hand and dismissing him.

Kory simply nodded his head and walked away.

It ain't done kids.