"Ooops!"

Zayn's cock springs out, slapping Harry's cheek. Harry giggles, "Good morning to you too."

It looks the same as last night, hard and well...big and the tip is pink. Harry leans towards it and gives it a kitten lick. Hmmm, as salty as he remembers from last night. He opens his mouth and takes it in. Sucking on the tip like he sucks his favorite lollipop, as he recalls what Zayn taught him.

He feels Zayn stir and pulls away with a 'pop' sound as he looks up at his master. A strip of saliva mixed with the white liquid that leaked from the tip links his lips and Zayn's cock. He takes Zayn's cock back in his mouth as he saw that Zayn is still sleeping.

Zayn lets out small whimpers and moans as he feels hot and so good.

"Hmmm..." Zayn slowly wakes up from his slumber. He opens his eyes and chokes back a moan when he finally notices Harry deep throating his dick.

"F-Fuck!! Barbie..." Zayn groans and thrusts up to reach deeper into Harry's throat.

And Harry is not even gagging. How? It's only his second time! Zayn groans inwardly, he finds it hot as fuck.

Harry moans and stares up at his master with his moist big green eyes when he notices that he's awake.

The vibration from Harry's hums and the innocent look Harry's giving him sends Zayn to edge.

"Fuck! Fuck! Shit, I'm gonna...I'm gonna-oh fuck! Barbie..." Moaning loudly, with a few more thrusts, Zayn comes inside Harry's mouth.

Harry moans and swallows Zayn's load. Hmmm, not bad. It's not as bad as he thought it would be, like the first time he tasted it. And to be honest, this time Harry kinda likes it?

"God!" Zayn pants heavily from his intense orgasm as he looks at Harry. "If that's how I wake up every morning, I'll be the happiest man in the world!"

Some of his semen drips out of Harry's lips 'cause it was too much and he couldn't swallow all of it down in time. Harry gathers it with his fingers and puts it into his mouth.

"Hmmm" Harry pulls his fingers out of his mouth and licks his lips as he looks at Zayn with bright emerald eyes. Zayn won't be surprised if he gets hard again, even though he just got off.

"I could arrange that." Harry nods his head as he replies nonchalantly, like it's not a big deal. It's not a big deal, right? I mean now Harry kinda loves to suck Zayn off anyway.

Zayn groans, placing his arms over his eyes, "You're gonna be the death of me!"

Harry giggles.

"But I don't want you die."

"You know what I mean!" Zayn huffs while putting his cock inside his boxer before tackling Harry down on the bed and tickling him.

Harry squeals and giggles.

"Please! Mercy, mercy, master!" Harry says through the laughter.

Zayn grins and leans down, pecking Harry's cherry lips. "Let's freshen up and have breakfast."

Harry beams and nods his head happily.

-

After breakfast, Harry is sitting on the couch in the living room, putting on nail polish while waiting for Niall to arrive—they've decided to hangout since it's Saturday and nothing can stop Niall from hanging out with his best friend, even if it is raining cats and dogs outside.