Chapter One: My Lost sister

Author Note: (I made my character Ciel's lost sister)

Name: Camilla Phantomhive

Shaggy navy blue hair(a bit below shoulder length)

Bright blue eyes.

(Let's just keep it simple, she is basically a female version of Ciel)

(Sebastian's POV)

I walked into my masters study as he stared at the ceiling.

"Is there something wrong, master?" I asked.

"No...but I feel as though I am missing someone who is close to this lineage," he replied.

"Are you implying that another Phantomhive or perhaps a sibling, is out there?" I asked.

"I don't know, but if there is I want to meet that person," he replied standing up, "Do we have a mission today?"

"Yes, the queen wants us to stop a young girl, she's been terrorizing the people in town," Sebastian smiled.

"You find that amusing...?" Ciel asked.

"Actually I do sir... a mere girl terrorizing the town, she will be easy, even you can defeat her...!" I chuckled.

"Hm...but that's your job, I don't have time to waste on a little girl..."

He walked towards the door signaling Sebastian to follow behind.

"As you wish, young master," I bowed deeply.

We got prepared and began to leave to the carriage.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

(Camilla's POV)

I cornered a man that took advantage of me. Who tortured me, who made me his slave all those years. I drew my knife out and walked to him.

"W-wait, d-don't kill me...! I give you whatever you want I swear...!!!" He begged.

"You took to much from me, and you expect me to leave you there alive. Oh and not to mention how you spread rumors around the town, now everyone thinks that I am terrorising it," I laughed.

I continued to walk forward.

"Wait, I can tell you about your older brother, Ciel right...!" he bribed.

"Tsk...He died in a fire long ago, don't mess with me," I growled.

I ran up to him and swung my sword instantly pausing once I heard a gun shot. I quickly turned around.

I saw 2 men, well a man, boy and a detective standing on the sidewalk.

"What is your business with him?" the detective asked.

I put the knife close to his neck.

"My business is none of your business, but if you're interested in knowing, I am going to kill him," I laughed.

My hair hung over my face as I smirked.

"What are you waiting for? Do it then," the tall one who looks as if he was a butler said.

I smiled then stabbed the man I was cornering.

The detective shot me in my leg.

"Ah...!" I shouted, falling onto the ground.

"Do you wish to speak with her?" the tall one asked.

"Yes, I want to see her," the Earl said.

He walked up to me as my head was still leaning down. He kneeled down on one knee and lifted my head up.