"i know missy"hera shot back.

"you smart ass" not trying to give up.

'Only with this two am i myself. They are my world right now' i thought.

"hey you guys forgot about the story" ziba called two tigers fighting back there form kitten selves.

"....so by the time he thrust into me, bet me b×××hes i was in cloud nine. I never thought i could find a guy who could last that long." concluding her story.

"wow you are one lucky asshole hera"i said.

"you..

" or what do you say ziba" turning to ziba and obviously cutting hera off.

" emm..." rausing her face she's been keeping down throught the whole time.

" holy mother of hamburgers , your face is too red for you skin colour ziba" Hera said.

" what..my face? it my be an allergy. I..i have laundrys to take care of." finding an excuse to escape.

Rushing towards ziba. I and Hera bubble her with lot of questions.

" you seeing someone now squirrel?"

" you've got a boyfriend now?"

" don't tell me your hiding things from your besties chimpunk?"

" whose the lucky 'maga' ( a Nigerian term for dude)"

" come on squirrel am running out of time"

" your still virgin right?" i asked this last question. Stopping ziba who was finding ways to hide on her track and started to cry.

" what's wrong ziba" Hera asked calling her name after a long time.

" oh that asshole of a person, that jerk, scum. How i wish i could see him now and punch him right on his manhood" an angry hera kept cursing after heraing ziba story.

feeling something wet drop on my clothes, i touch my face.

" why you crying Roxy" ziba asked.

hugging her tight " am so sorry ziba, am the worst bestie ever. i came back and could not tell your mood and asked what was wrong but kept asking you questions. you always know what am going through and listen to my problems, but i couldn't tell yours. Am sorry" still hugging her.

" Don't be a fool. it's ok"

" No it's not. that jerk better go pray to his ancestral parents not to bump into i and Hera one day, or else he is ready to join them" fisting my hands.

" Ok can we drop the topic. tomorrow is school and it's 2:30am in the morning. We've been up all night? ziba said.

" holy molly am off" hera rushed to her bed.

standing up to go i turn to ziba who look like it is fine but shattered inside.

" Am sorry ziba" then i left.

NEXT MORNING.

" goddamn i should have stayed at my place" hera cursed as we struugled to get to the bustop on time.

" well we next week is always there" i replied her.

" oh really" hera said.

" can you guys quit been on each other butt? the most important thing now is how to get to school on time" ziba our middleman entered.

"well..

ZOOOMMM.

A car stopped in front of us.

About ten bodygaurds came and circled around us.

" which rich man did you offend this time Hera" i asked obviously pushing everything to her.

" You know i could you beat you up right now" still threathen me in that situation.

" Which of you is miss Roxy" A well dressed man with one eye goggle like in the rich european movies asked.

" well none...

" it's her the one on my right" Hera sold me out.

" Damn you Hera"

" ho i should ask now. Which rich man did you trap under your spell" mocking me.

" Am the one here" ignoring her.

" please come meet my young master with me" the bowing butler said.

" Young master? if am correct i don't know you young master from adam right?" trying to talk them out.

" lets go girls" feeling cool.

" please co operate with us or we might use drastic ways on you" signalling the guards.

" i believe your master is trying to talk to a person not tame a beast with so many guards right here"

" please come with us miss Roxy"

" just go with them Roxy" hera whispered into my ear.

" phone your master and tell him i only give him an hour to say whatevere and the coutdown starts from now" entering the car.