Danganronpa 1

"I'm going to keep moving forward, with hope in my heart."

- Makoto Naegi

"Protection against deception, and never allow others to read your emotions. And whoever stands before you, don't let them push you around. Remember that."

- Kyoko Kirigiri

"I honestly believed that as long as you kept chasing your dreams, someday they had to come true. But to that, you can't take off your eyes off of your dream, not even for a second."

- Sayaka Maizono

"A lack of adaptability...is a lack of survivability. Survival is not based on who is the strongest or the smartest. It comes down to who can adapt."

- Celestia Ludenberg

"Some would say that a woman is incapable of becoming the strongest human alive. I want to prove them wrong."

- Sakura Ogami

"If I don't do something, nothing's ever going to change."

- Chihiro Fujisaki

"I won't lose to the mastermind or you or anyone else. Even as the rest of you fall one by one, I will live and I will win. As long as my name is Byakuya Togami."

- Byakuya Togami

"I... Ever since I was a kid, I grew up with my pounding this into my head... When a man makes a promise, he has to keep it, even if it kills him. I've made a ton of promises that I still have to keep, that's "so what"! So I can't afford to die !"

- Mondo Owada

"This new version of me that's chasing after my dream is, like...super cool to the max!"

- Leon Kuwata

"My theory is that happy people can only write happy, shallow novels. But the downtrodden can vividly imagine their ideal world, perfectly envisioned in true beauty... And that's the spirit I put into my novels."

- Toko Fukawa

"No matter how intensely the stormy seas may batter me, I will not fall as long as my feet are firmly planted! And if you can't do it alone, just find someone to support you, and you can support them back! That's how you can overcome any storm!"

- Kiyotaka Ishimaru

"If there's no road, you just gotta build one! Creation... Fate is telling me to remake the world! That's...my hope!"

- Yasuhiro Hagakure

"Listen to me! Outward appearances are meaningless! What you see before your eyes is nothing but the skin that wraps my true self! My meaning and worth can be judged only by the contents of my work!"

- Hifumi Yamada

"What I really love about sports isn't winning, ya know? It's having to fight and struggle and give it all you got to reach the top."

- Aoi Asahina

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading all of this! Oh, also these quotes aren't mine! I just got them off of the Danganronpa Wiki! I would've put it on the description, but I'm to lazy to go back and stuff and I forgot....Anyways, I'll see you all in the next Danganronpa game!