Chapter 5

As I was approaching where Josephine was training the female wolves I heard a commotion. Curiosity was blossoming inside of me, so I sped up my walking a bit. There were two she wolves fighting each other, not in the way I wanted Josephine to teach them but in a way that clearly says they have had a long rivalry and they needed to hit each other.

Josephine noticed my presence, a grim look was on her face. I raised an eyebrow at her indicting that I wanted an explanation about why the two she wolves were fighting. "Apparently the brunette took the blonde's boyfriend because the brunette was the blonde's boyfriend's mate and the blonde never found her mate so she's still really bitter." Josephine explained.

I sighed, really? Over a stupid guy? "And why haven't you stepped in?" I asked her, giving Josephine a disapproving look.

"I think they need this. If they kept this bottled in then they wouldn't be able to work properly together and a pack has to work like a well oiled machine." Josephine explained to me. I nodded my head in agreement, "But I think you should break them up because they really suck at fighting. It's too tragic to watch." Josephine had a frown on her lips.

Before I could even move from my spot beside Josephine, Trina stepped in. "Stop!" She commanded the two she wolves. Even though Trina wasn't Alpha, she still had the Alpha blood in her. I was slightly impressed.

The two she wolves stopped, albeit reluctantly, but they separated from each other. Fierce glares marring their features. I began walking towards the three woman. "What is wrong with you two?" I asked the two she wolves, my voice was icy.

The two she wolves looked at me angrily. "You're fighting over a guy? When there is a war approaching? Pathetic." I spat at them. Their looks of defiance turned into looks of nervousness. "Blondie, what's your name?" I asked the blonde.

"Miranda." She said trying not to fidget under my steady gaze.

"Well Miranda, you and your friend are going to help Josephine and I teach the rest of the females how to defend themselves." I told her and the brunette. They both looked ready to kill me at the moment, the brunette was going to protest, "I don't want to hear it." I hissed at her, narrowing my eyes.

That shut them both up, "Up front, now." Josephine ordered the two she wolves, giving them a fierce glare. The two she wolves scurried to the front.

After having Miranda and Lila be our dummies for training I left Josephine to do the rest by herself. Eli was the next person I was going to check up on.

"How's it going?" I asked Eli as I reached him, watching the adult male wolves fighting both in human and wolf form. Some were doing good against their opponent's but I could tell they weren't top notch. Tragic.

Eli crossed his arms across his chest and spread his legs a bit. He was trying to look intimidating in front of the other wolves. "Good as wolves, absolutely horrible in human form. I think it calls for your expertise." Eli said, glaring at a couple of males glancing at me.

I nodded and put my fingers in my mouth to let out a loud, ear piercing whistle. They flinched slightly, but gave me their attention. They all smirked as they approached Eli and I. Stepping forward, "My name is Aurora Ever—" I was rudely cut off.

"We know who you are, Alpha Bane informed us about you. All of you." A man said with a sneer.

I tried my hardest not to laugh at how 'tough' the man tried to make himself. "And what did Ja—Alpha Bane say about me?" I asked raising an eyebrow and putting my hands on my hips.

Another man answered, "He said to not look at you the wrong way or say anything suggestive." He wiggled his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. I'm guessing that Jace has let his pack go since they didn't seem to be listening to his orders.