<3|It's Not Your Fault|<3

One day, on a beautiful Saturday morning, Rikka, Ira, and their friends were walking in a flower field. There were many, many bundles of flowers. Rikka and Ira were holding hands as they walked, standing very close to each other. Mana was the biggest fangirl out of all of her friends. Marmo and Bel secretly agreed with them. Makoto and Aguri did agree with after some time, not strongly, but good enough. Alice was the second biggest, which was as expected.

Raquel was not a fan because he had a crush on Rikka as well. He thought it wasn't fair. He thought he deserved Rikka. But the other pixies(Sharuru,  Lance, and Dabyi) and Ai liked the pairing.

The group of friends sat down in the flower field. They mostly chatted about random stuff. Regina was also fond of the pairing as well. 

Ira was stroking the back of Rikka's head. Mana was squealing so loud. Alice was blushing really hard, well they both were. Rikka was so embarrassed. She laid her head on Ira's shoulder. The whole group let out an 'aww'. Rikka groaned and buried her head in his chest.

"...Rikka and Ira, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Mana said.

Rikka's face turned light red. "M-Mana!" Mana giggled. "First comes love, then comes marriage! Rikka and Ira with the baby carriage!" Mana squealed after that.

Meanwhile, where they were located was a train station with a barn. But inside the barn was a mini market for snacks. Inside the barn was a girl named Mai. She had a super, major crush on Ira. She was a selfish like him. She'd do anything to get rid of Rikka, maybe even kill her.

When she walked out of the market, she stumbled upon Rikka's friends. She gritted her teeth at Rikka. She did not want Ira touching her. She just wanted to take Rikka and throw her into the train tracks and watch the train brutally murder her. The blood splattering all over the train. She sighed. "Stupid Rikka and her looks... Ira should be mine..."

She then got an idea. She thought of the perfect way to eliminate Rikka. She walked over to the train station next to the barn and, she'd just learned a new power, snapped her fingers. Rikka and Ira suddenly appeared a foot away from the train. Mai snickered. A fast moving train was coming.

"What the?" Ira said.

"How did we get-" Rikka began.

Mai then ran and pushed Rikka into the tracks. Rikka screamed. Using his quick reflexes, Ira leaned and grabbed Rikka by the back of her shirt and pulled her back. Rikka screamed again. Ira couldn't stand up fast enough. Rikka tried to grab him but missed by an inch. Ira fell into the tracks. The train hit him...

Rikka fell on her behind as she watched her bat-winged boyfriend get hit. Her eyes widened. 

"IRA!!!!!" she screamed.

Rikka dropped on her hands, staring at the ground, tears dripping from her eyes. Mai couldn't believe what just happened. Rikka was supposed to die, not Ira. Mai cupped her mouth and closed her eyes. Rikka turned around and yelled, "IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT, MAI!" She sobbed. "HE'S DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" How she knew it was Mai? Well, who else would push her? She knew Mai hated her. 

Mana and the others ran towards Rikka. "Rikka, what happened?" Mana asked. "Yeah, what happened?" Makoto asked. The train pulled back and the conductor from the train ran down and ran to the bloody corpse. Someone shouted, "Someone call 911!" 

~

It's been weeks before Ira's death. Rikka's was diagnosed with Clinical Depression. She couldn't get out of bed a week after the hospital visit. One day, while staring at her opening window, feeling as hopeless as ever, she felt a small cold breeze. She didn't really care, though. She then felt an arm around her. 

"Mom, I said leave me a-" she said as she turned around.

She saw him. An angelic boy with angelic wings. His smile melted all her sadness away. She couldn't-she didn't believe it. "...Ira?" she said. He smiled. "Hey, Rikka..." he cooed. Rikka cupped her hands. "IRA!!" She hugged him. "Oh my- Ira, I'm so sorry! It's all my fault!! ALL MY FAULT!" She cried on his chest while he stroked her head. "Shhh... it's okay, Rikka... It's not your fault..."

Ira then pulled away and looked at Rikka. "I'm able to touch living things because I chose to. I can even choose to have people see me.  Though I can't eat anything here, or drink. Hehe." He smiled cutely. She blushed. "You have such a cute smile..." he grinned. "Thank you, Rikka... you do too."

Ira then leaned in and kissed Rikka. She kissed back. His angel wings wrapped around her in a warm embrace. He pulled away and she started crying again. "Don't cry... I'll always be with you. Literally." he chuckled. she giggled sheepishly. "I love you, Ira..." she said. "I love you too, Rikka." they hugged. And I think her depression had settled down a bit, but not all the way. She wanted him to be alive, still. But the one thing she had been missing was right here in front of her, and she felt happy for the first time this week.