I quickly tried to reach for her but before that

"Dude whatsapp
We saw you having a moment with a teen girl on the side stage
When did it start?
Tell us everything"

Veera asked me wiggling his eyebrows. My gang had a smug look on their faces but I can also fish out a hot bowl of curiosity in their eyes. I acted nonchalantly and brushed off their comments with a hard glare which meant nothing but to drop the topic.

I was glad that the topic got diverted within seconds and my moment with Varuna was long forgotten by them Uffff . But that didn't stop there because my traitorous eyes can't help him but to keep glancing at Varuna just to check whether she was alright..

"DUDE WE BOTH KNOW YOU CAN'T KEEP YOUR EYES OFF HER

NOT ONLY YOUR EYES EVEN YOUR HANDS ARE SOOO WILLING TO TOUCH HER IN EVERY SITUATIONS

SOOO DON'T TRY TO FOOL ME" mocked a voice that's literally sitting inside my head for long years and torturing me. I cursed my mind voice with some sweet profanities and again tried to look at that pretty doll who was apparently in her la la land where only her piece of cake mattered to her because her total concentration was only on that cake. Her attitude screamed

"don't look at me because I'm messy and I don't care
And don't you dare touch my cake or I'll kill you"

Well that didn't cease me from observing her because uhhhhhhh don't ask me the reason.

"UFFFF BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW THE REASON EXCEPT YOU FOOL SOOO NOW SHUT UP" screamed the voice inside my head.

Varuna's long eyelashes that pecked the apples of her cheeks for every wink, her perky cute little nose that wrinkled every now and then, those bubbly pale cheeks that bobbed for every bite she took forced me to adjust my pants and stand with legs crossed just not to scare the kids and finally her plum glossy but bruised lips that were covered with bits of cream. How much I want to taste the cream from her lips and make it redder. I'm getting turned on in a public place surrounded by people including my parents and my niece. Shit how embarrassing but its hard man it's fucking hard to repress my urges and attraction.

"Arjun you're a police officer

Curb your emotions

Don't act as a sex crazed teenager". Sooo after the pep talk to myself I got myself under control.

But the last thing which she did was sooo unexpected which made me go wild???Varuna's fleshy pink tongue darted out to lick the seams of her cream stained lips leaving a wet trail behind. I really wanted that hot tongue of hers to fight for dominance with me when we lock our lips and get into bed sheets. I want to bite her pink tongue and then soothe it with my lips. Shit there goes my control to the drainage system.

What the hell is wrong with me it's just an attraction with a huge amount of lust. Yes I know lust is an obscene feeling and I'm not proud of it at all. It makes me a pervert in the hands of the law for mentally impairing an innocent girl's virtue. Stop! Stop! Stop! Arjun don't think about her and don't look at her... Damn damn damn

I diverted my attention and got mixed up with the party. Well I have more important things to do than gaze at that immature girl who didn't bother to spare me a single glance which kind of stung my ego but still I let it go. My friends were nowhere to be seen so I searched for my friends and finally found them in the foyer who were all having a good time with the freaking selfie booth items which actually had a big sign board "ONLY FOR KIDS". Goddd Shashi is gonna kill Veera when she sees him wearing her favorite beach hat.

Before they could embarrass me more I have to take action. Yes my friends are totally opposite to me and I'm sooo proud to have such insane friends. Please note the sarcasm