Chapter 12; Bachelors and Bachlorettes

Brie's POV

We're one day away from my wedding and I'm over the moon excited, but still a little nervous. Which is normal. Me and Bryan (Daniels real name instead of his WWE name) decided to have our parties the night before the wedding. To make it more fun I guess. I invited my brother JJ's wife, Lola, Nikki, Naomi, Natalya, Emma, Layla, 3 of my cousins ss and Summer. I had gotten closer to Layla and Summer during the whole bella betrayal storyline.

Emma's POV

Me and Nikki went out for coffee today and we had to discuss this Braniel wedding.

"Listen, I love Daniel as a brother but I don't want him to marry my sister. I want roman to because I know those two have something. Something there way to scared to admit for some childish reason" Nikki poured out to me. And she was right, we needed a plan to stop this.

How the hell do I get myself into these situations.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Nikki screamed and everyone heard it, they looked at us like we we're complete weirdos.

I just laughed a little and waved to everyone then looked at Nikki and calmed her down,

"What's your idea nikki" I said whispering to her, hoping she'd whisper too.

"Okay, while we're at the Bachelorette, we can play some game that involves Brie having to tell the truth, like ... Uhm... Damn it what's that game called!?" she said, starting to raise her voice which made me think maybe a coffee place or even a place in public is a good place to talk right now,

"Nikki, calm your ass or else we'll talk in the car! God, your so loud!" I told her, we eventually left so she could finally tell me and if she had to yell, so be it it.

"OH YEAH! It's called truth or dare, so we'll ask her a question that involves roman and she'll have to tell us"

"Your so sure that she'll tell us , you said it yourself, it's a game." I told her.

Nikki's POV

Emma always makes my great ideas sound like a load of crap. That's okay, because I know this will work.

*later that night at the Bachelorette & Bachelor*

Brie's POV

Tonight was the girls bachelorette and the guys bachelor. I was excited to spend time with my girls before my big day! We had a stripper come in which for me was kind of fun / awkward!

Obviously Nikki was having the time of her life.

Finally after dancing the night away with the strippers, drinking and all that stuff, we were all drunk as hell

"Ariane suggested a sex therapist for me and TJ and it's worked like a charm" Nattie was telling us for some reason,

"John has a high sex drive" Trinity told us,

Emma and Nikki had nothing to complain about, they had no problems I guess.

"Brieeeee, let's play truth or dare" Nikki and Emma told me, I thought it was kind of weir because I haven't played that game since middle school, but who cares.

The girls asked each other questions when Nikki then asked me,

"Brie, do you truly love Bryan?"

"Of course" I answered,

"Do you have feelings for someone else?" She asked,

".... N-no" I cringed at my own stutter, why did I have hesitation in my voice? I love Bryan.. I think...

"Do you like a certain WWE superstar that goes by the name of roman reigns?" Emma jumped in.

Roman? Why would they thi-

I have to stop this thought from continuing because even I can't believe this lie.

Suddenly all memories of me and roman rushed through my head.

Did I like roman?

I like roman.

I then started tearing up and all the girls became confused

Nikki's POV

When Brie began crying, I had no clue what was going on.

I didn't mean for my sister to somehow be offended by the question.

"Brie wait... What's wrong?" I asked, running after her,

"I.. I don't know.." She said with long pauses in between her words,

"I think I do like Roman, Nikki" she told me,

BOOYAHHH

OKAY so I'm sorry this took FOREVER to update, I'll update more frequently now!

Sorry it's a short chapter but it's because next chapter is gonna be longggg

Hope you all enjoyed!

Leave a review!