Chapter 11; When it reigns, it pours

Brie's POV

Having my wedding in 2 days was very nerve racking! So much had to be done.

I invited Nikki, Emma, Naomi and Nattie to come shopping for the bridesmaids dresses today, and they were going to see me brides dress for the first time so I was very excited!

"Is this the store?" Emma asked, pulling up to the place.

"Yeah! the dresses are stunning I hear" I answered,

"And expensive. Don't y'all have a budget?" Naomi asked,

"Guys, it's fine. It's brie's day!" Nikki chimed in. And she's right, it is my day.

We walked into the store and the girls were filled with "oo's" and "ahh's" this place was fabulous!

"Hi, I'm here for the appointment for Brianna Colace"

"Right this way Ms. colace" the woman said, leading me and the girls to the dresses they had lined up for us. They were truly stunningly!

The girls tried there's on all at once, when they came out, I was speechless.

"You guys look.. Amazing!!" I finally said, and they did. I was so happy, then for some reason the thought finally came to my head that I was getting married in less then 2 days! I sat in my chair and started crying a little,

"Brie what's wrong?!" the girls asked concerned,

"No no, it's just, this is all happening so fast, I can't believe it" I said

"Aw brie! this is your day. You better be excited more then shocked, we had an amazing bridal shower, now it's time for the wedding" Emma said, cheering me up,

"Emma's right" Nikki said.

Seth's POV

Me and Dean got out of the car and were ready to attempt to cheer roman up. We called Nikki and Emma and there gonna help after there done bridesmaids dress shopping.

I knocked on Romans apartment door,

"Roman?" I said,

"It's me and dean!"

He unlocked and opened the door,

"Hey guys" he said carelessly,

"Always great to see you too" dean said, heading straight to the fridge.

Guess I was doing this alone, thanks dean.

"Listen, I know your upset about Brie and Daniel and all This stuff, but you can't live like this" I said pointing around his apartment

"Okay, Maybe I could clean up a bit. But how would you feel if you liked Nikki, a lot, and she just suddenly got engaged. You'd feel as if you were worthless to her, you'd feel like she didn't care enough about you to give careful thought about your great times and how maybe, just maybe, there was hope for a new beginning between you two. So tell me Seth, unless you can go through this, you can come back and talk to me, and tell me." He said.

Maybe he was right, I didn't get it, and maybe I never would, but I can still support him and try and be there for him.

I had no clue where this mushy side of Roman Reigns, was coming from.

"Okay, well, let me know when your ready to grow up and talk to me about this like a man" I told him.

Romans POV

Did Seth really just say that to me? Even after all I just said to him? I didn't even know where that came from, but it came. And I now regret saying it to him because I should have known, someone like Seth, wouldn't understand.

"Me? Grow up? okay, says the sell out who knew he couldn't have won that money in the bank contract without having to join the authority" I said.

"ITS A STORYLINE?! I could have won that even without 'selling out'" he complained to me, I didn't even want to hear this. Seth is like my brother, but in the end, we all know that he couldn't have won that without having to join the authority. Storyline or not.

"Okay, listen ladies" dean started, which caused me to give him a dirty look,

"I hope your done gushing out your feelings to each other. Look, your brothers at the end of the day. And roman, me and Seth just wanna help you get through this because we're brothers. And we can't help if you don't let us. So for fucks sakes try to be happy about this wedding. It's going to happen whether we all like it or not" Dean said,

"Deans right. Both of your arguing doesn't help the situation" Nikki chimed in out of no where, how does she do that?

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you. But Roman, for brie's sake, just be there for her. The best thing she could ask and we can give is our support and love for her" Nikki said, and she, Seth and Dean were right. I couldn't mope around about Brie getting married in less than 2 days. I can't change it and I have to accept that.

"So I guess you guys didn't need our help here?" Emma said,

"How long have you and tits McGee over there been listening" dean said, causing us all to laugh, including Nikki.

These moments always cheered me up.

"The whole time, first the door was closed but we could hear you guys yelling from down the hall. Thin walls. But then we finally opened the door, but you guys were to busy listening to dean to even hear I guess" Emma answered,

"So I guess ambrose, the vicious one of the shield, does have a soft side" Emma said walking over to dean.

Nikki's POV

Those two always found a way to make ::everything:: about them,

"So, you guys ready for rehearsal dinner tomorrow night?" I asked,

"Ready as I'll ever be" roman answered,

"Free food, hell yeah" dean answered. Typical,

"I guess so" Emma answered

"Yeah!" Seth said, the perfect answer so far.

Okay, well we already got our bridesmaids dresses so you guys should probably get your tuxes soon!" I told the guys, I didn't want this to be another detail Brie had to stress about for the wedding, she's been doing everything! From flower arrangements to location scouting to guest invitations, and I'm bad at all those things so I wasn't exactly much help.

Seeing Brie plan her wedding has been kind of still unbelievable for the both of us, I remember just yesterday we were talking about wedding dresses and now it's actually happening, brie's fairy tale wedding, I couldn't believe it, I'm truly happy for Brie.

AWWW Roman misses Brie!

I can't wait to write the wedding chapter 😂

Leave a review!

Hope you enjoyed!