Final Exams

"Okay, that's it for class." said Aizawa. "There's only one week left until final exams. You are all studying properly, right? I'm sure you already know, but it won't just be a written exam. There's also a practical component. Make sure you train your minds and bodies at the same time. That's all."

With that final announcement, Eraserhead left the classroom, and in the moment he closed the door, panic ensued.

"I HAVEN'T STUDIED AT ALL!" said Kaminari, pulling his hair. "With the sports festival and internship, I didn't study at all!"

Both him and Mina had scored 19th and 20th places on the midterm, so they weren't exactly in a position to slack off again.

"Oh, this time it will be tough since there's a practical exam, too." said Minata, in a nonchalant fashion. He had scored 9th overall.

"You scored ninth?!" said Mina, shocked. "I thought you were one of us!"

"Guys like you are only likable if they're dumb...!" added Kaminari. "Where's the demand for this?!"

"The world, I guess." Mineta shrugged.

"Ashido, Kaminari!" said Midoriya, who has socred 4th on the midterm. "Let's do our best! We all want to go to the training camp together, right?"

"Yes! As class rep, I also have high hoped that you'll all be moved to action!" said Iida, who scored 2nd.

"Shiori, how did you do on the midterm?" asked Kirishima.

"Fifth place." she smiled. "Not too bad."

"Not too bad?! I was 15th! Can you help me?" pleaded the red-haired boy.

"Sure, but maybe Katsuki can help you even more. He scored third." Shiori pointed to the boy sitting beside her.

"Want me to beat it into you?" Bakugo growled.

"Yeah!" said Kirishima, punching the air. "I'm counting on you!"

---

After class, Shiori was sitting at her desk beside Bakugo, while Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari and Ashido stood around them.

"Man, I'm really stressing out about the final exams." said Sero. "I better start studying soon."

"Except it isn't just the written exam, so we have to train too." added Kirishima.

"Oh man, why can't they just tell us what kind of physical exam it's gonna be?" complained Kaminari. "I don't even know how to prepare."

"Sen mentioned there was talk going round about how it would be combat against robots like in the entrance exam." said Shiori.

"What?! Really?" asked Mina.

"Well I don't know, it could be just a rumour."

"Oh, it'll be easy if it's robots!" said Kaminari.

"Yeah! I can just melt them with my acid!" commemorated Mina.

"It doesn't matter if they're people or robots!" growled Bakugo. "They're the same if you beat 'em up, right? Why are you two idiots acting like it makes a difference?"

"Hey, who are you calling an idiot?" said Kaminari.

"Our Quirks are just hard to control on people!" complained Mina.

"Shut up!" Bakugo screamed. "If you need to control your Quirk then control it! Idiot!"

"Katsuki, calm down." said Shiori.

But the boy just ignored her and threw his bag over his shoulder. As he made his way towards the door, he turned to look at Midoriya.

"Hey, Deku!" he called out. "I don't know if you've figured out how to use your Quirk a little or what, but you seriously keep rubbing me the wrong way. I don't need another half-assed result like at the sports festival. At the upcoming finals, we'll get individual scores, and we'll see who's better whether you like it or not. I'll beat you with an indisputable difference! I'll kill you!"