U.A. Dormitories

"So, you really think the recent events require such drastic measures?" asked Aya. "Moving to an all-dorm system is a big change."

"You are correct." replied Aizawa. "But we made this decision after careful evaluation and we are putting the safety of our students in the forefront."

The two U.A. teachers, All Might and Aizawa, had been tasked with visiting the families of all first year students to announce their decision to become a boarding school. Since the many villains attacks, they thought it would be safer to keep the students together and protected on school grounds, in order to avoid anyone else getting hurt.

"I trust your decision, Shota. If you believe it is what's best for our daughter." said Aoshi, who used to work in the same agency as Aizawa when they were young. "As long Shiori's okay with this."

"I am, dad." said the girl, who was sitting beside her parents on the couch. "If anything, we'll become better heroes by being able to train more."

"We really appreciate your understanding, Mr. and Ms. Himura." said the teachers, bowing.

A few minutes later, Shiori was leading them to the door, when All Might turned towards her.

"Young Himura, I was actually hoping to get your advice on something." he said.

"My advice?" she asked, confused. "Uh, of course, sir."

"We will be visiting young Bakugo's family next, and well..."

Shiori chuckled. "Yeah, I understand. Well, sir, you have nothing to worry about. His parents are wonderful people. You might want to prepare yourself, though." 

"Oh?"

"They can be a little... explosive." she smiled, as a single drop of sweat ran down her forehead.

---

When Aizawa and All Might made it to the Bakugo residence, they found themselves frozen awkwardly in the presence of their dysfunctionality.

"Oh, sure!" said Mitsuki, slapping Katsuki head. "I'm counting on you!"

"Don't hit me, old hag!" complained the boy. "I'll kill you!"

"Shut up!" she growled, hitting him again. "It's your fault to begin with for being so weak! You got caught and now you're causing everyone trouble!"

"You two... stop it..." said Masaru, hopelessly. "You're startling the teachers."

"Shut up, damn old man! Don't butt in!" yelled Katsuki.

"You're the one who should shut up!" said Mitsuki. "If you're gonna talk, then speak clearly!"

"Um, is it really all right?" asked Aizawa, awkwardly.

"Huh?" asked Mitsuki. "Oh, the dorm, right? We'd actually be grateful. Katsuki's reckless and really good at everything, and he was blessed with a good Quirk, too, so he had other people fawning over him all the time and eded up like this. He kept getting praised for shallow stuff.  That's why I was really happy to hear what you said at the press conference. It made me think that this school is watching him carefully. I was worried for a while and wasn't sure how it would turn out, but he's back safe and sound now, so..."

Mitsuki rubbed her son's head, while he pouted angrily.

"You might face some harsh criticism for a while, but I trust you guys and leave him to you." she continued, turning to her husband. "Right? He's a hopeless guy, but please train him hard and make him a good hero."

As the teachers made their wait out of the house, Katsuki came outside to meet them at the gates.

"All Might." he called.