Chapter 19

"Hey, I hope you didn't get too bored while I was...", George stopped mid-sentence as he walked through the bedroom door and looked at me with wide eyes. "I see there is one more present for me to unwrap."
I looked up at him and suddenly we both started laughing.
"I'm sorry," I chuckled. "I thought this would turn out sexier than it did." I still laughed when George threw his coat on the chair in the corner and watched me giggle.
"Don't be silly. This is sexy as hell. Now come here. I want to play with my present right away."
Rolling my eyes I sat up from the bed and walked over to him. Playfully he pulled at the ribbon.
"Maybe you should just keep wearing this.", George pointed at my matching bra and thong. "And I'll just work my way around it."
George took his shirt off and I watched him expectantly. He hadn't even touched me yet and I was already shaking softly, waiting for him to continue. Standing right in front of me he looked as good as always. 32 looked really incredible on him. I took in a deep breath when George slowly grazed my skin with his fingertips. He played with the light lace of my bra, traced my collarbone and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. His movements seemed calculated, like he wanted to touch me at a bare minimum, trying to find out, how much of the soft torture I could take before I would beg for him. Looking deep into my eyes, he placed his hand in my neck and pulled me closer to his body. I sighed softly as he pressed his lips eagerly on mine and moved my hands to his warm torso, deepening the kiss. George teased my lips with his, he grabbed my bottom lip between his teeth and made me gasp in surprise. Pushing his tongue past my swollen lips he got hold of my hips and lifted me up. I held onto his shoulders, pressing my breasts against his hard chest and met his kiss with the same passion. Sinking onto the bed with me in his arms I felt him grind against me, the rough fabric of his jeans moving against my sensitive thighs. I sighed into his mouth, dragging my nails down his firm back, leaving red marks on his skin and just prayed for him to take off his trousers already. His hands squeezed my bum hungrily and gave it a loving pat that had me chuckle against his mouth.
"I love your bum so much," George squeezed it again and I let my head fall back in delight when he pressed himself against me one more time.
"Thanks, I've been working hard on it." I laughed as George flipped me around underneath him.
"I always loved your it, but let me have a closer look at your hard work." he gave my bum cheek a quick kiss and for a split second I was confused. When we first met I was still a little bit underweight, so I didn't know what kind of bum he could've been refering to, but my thoughts were swiped away, when I felt George biting my other cheek. The sensation went straight to my core and I moaned softly into the pillow before realising one thing.

"Did you just bite me?" I propped myself up on my arms, looking behind me at George who just seemed to study my ass.
"There really is more to hold on to. I love it.", he gave it one last kiss before standing up from the bed.
I turned around again and watched him taking his trousers off. Arousal spread through my entire body. It really didn't need much to get me ready for him. George left his boxers still on and I was quite disappointed to not see him fully.
"Could you hurry up already? You made me wait the entire day."
George just laughed. "I made you wait? Can I remind you that I wanted you right before breakfast and you denied it? I'll take my sweet time with you, thank you very much for the ribbon by the way." he went over to where I had dropped it on the floor and I had an idea what he wanted to do with me.
"Do you trust me?"
I lifted a brow at him. What a question.
"George, I what do you want to do?"
"Do you?"
"Of course I do."
He just nodded with a wicked smile. "Good."
Coming closer and closer he motioned me to sit up. With quick movements he covered my eyes up and made sure I was left in the dark. It was a different sensation to not see him. I could hear his breath next to me, could feel the mattress tip when he moved of the bed again and wasn't able to do anything but wait for his next move.
"George, are you going Christian Grey on me?"
George just chuckled, "Nah, I'm not too much into all that kinky stuff. Bondage and whipping are not really my style. I prefer tears of pure pleasure, not of pain."
Oh I could second that. Suddenly I felt his lips on mine and when I yelped in surprise George just laughed.
"You didn't see that one coming, did you?."
I bit my lip at his oh so hilarious joke and considered just getting out of bed, leaving him to entertain himself. "Was your sense of humour always so bad or did you hide all your flaws until now?"
George chuckled only more and I had a hard time not joining him. When did sex with him become so much fun?
"Stop biting your lip like that.", his voice was throaty and I knew he was struggling with not devouring me right away.
"Why? Don't you like it?", I had no idea if I even looked close to sexy, being blindfolded and biting my lip seductively, but when George grabbed my face and traced my bottom lip with his thumb, I knew I had some effect on him.
"Oh I like it." With that he kissed me again, taking my lip between his own teeth and playfully teasing me. I wanted to get him to take me already and not play around anymore, but George had different things in mind when I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer.
"Don't get too hasty. I told you I wanted to play with my present and I fully intent on doing so."
Letting a frustrated sigh leave my lips I let my head fall back into the pillows and tried to ignore his fingers on my body. I resisted the urge to take off the blindfold because this was for him and I really hoped that I would profit from the darkness in front of my eyes as well.
"Oh come on Alex, gorgeous. Don't act like this leaves you cold." I gasped in delight when I felt him move my panties out of the way and tease my core with his length. "What was that? Can I hear that again?" he repeated his sweet torture over and over again, stimulating that little bud of nerves to the point where I was nearly begging him to finally give me what I wanted. But I wouldn't beg for him. Not tonight at least.
A moan left my throat when he dipped his tip into me and pulled back again nearly immediately.
"George, do you want to kill me?"
His mouth was busy on my breast, licking my nipple and I nearly lost it. Holding onto his soft hair I guided him higher up to me, distracting him for a moment from his torture between my folds and occupying his lips with mine. Throwing my thought of earlier out the window I pulled him even closer and whispered: "Please."