Chapter 17

"Breakfast is..."
I turned around and saw George standing in the door way. Loki had jumped up at his sudden voice and dashed out of the room. George's eyes were burning as he checked me out and came over with long steps. "I thought I liked you best in no clothes, but I might have to reconsider.", his voice was laced with desire and his grip was hard on my waist.
Laughing I brought my hands to his still naked chest and he surprised with a passionate kiss. George picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me up against the window. The shirt had moved up, my naked skin touching the cool glass behind me. I was breathless, he kissed me without slowing down. Pulling away I gasped for air and let my head fall back against the window as George started to move his lips over my neck and down between my breast, wordlessly complaining about the fabric in his way.
"George, I thought breakfast was ready?" my voice was breathless.
"Your's is, but I am going to have mine right here between your legs."
I gasped when his mouth went to my nipple, started sucking on it and then teasingly bit the over sensitive bud.
Without any warning he let me down on the floor. I struggled to stand on my own, my legs were shaking and my knees wiggled like jelly. My mind was fogged up with lust and desire when George went down on his knees in front of me, moving the fabric of his shirt around my legs further up over my hips and holding onto my waist, bunching the fabric in his grip. The cool glass against my butt was such a contrast to his hot mouth on my stomach and as I held onto his head, he moved further down, tracing a pathway over my skin using his tongue, his lips and his teeth. The second his hot mouth came in contact with my wet core I arched my back, desperate to get him closer. I let my head fall back against the window, releasing a moan. Feeling his tongue against my skin, against my core, against my thighs made me quiver. I felt the heat in my stomach build up, felt how my muscles tensed and wished he would do more. George only worked with his tongue, ignoring my pleas and my begging to stop the teasing and I could feel his happy humming against my delicate folds. I yelled out his name in desperation but it just made him chuckle even more. He took his sweet time, I was an absolute mess and just when I thought I couldn't bare another moment of teasing, he finally started moving a finger inside me and I couldn't help the quick orgasm that rushed through my body. My legs were shaking, George held onto my hips and stood up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He made even that look sexy. Smiling he kissed me quickly before looking deep into my eyes. I was panting, I couldn't believe, how quickly and how well he had let me come. When he kissed me again, I could taste myself on his tongue. Clearing my throat, I pulled away from him, adjusting my shirt and taking a shaky breath. "Should we go have breakfast?"
George smiled at me, pushed his hair back with one hand and licked his lips. "Oh, I already had mine."