Chapter 18

"What are you doing? Don't you dare tickle me again."
George ignored me, moving his hands to my front and up over my stomach to me breasts, while having his eyes locked with mine. My hands rested lightly on his shoulders, my stomach was tensing up, when his fingers outlined the fabric of my bra and his gaze got even more intense. His shoulders flexed under my fingers and I was dying to take his shirt of and devour every inch of his skin. I could smell George's cologne as he moved in to kiss me again and I moaned when he pinched my nipple through the lace covering my breasts. He took my jumper off, exposing my skin to the heat of the fire behind me and without hesitation, my bra followed. A shiver ran over my body and I shifted around on his lap, trying to get a little more comfortable. George sighed and looked at me, taking in my naked chest and goose bumps appeared on my skin when he softly placed a kiss on my collarbone.
"Take the rest of." George leaned back against the sofa and took his hands off me.
Surprised by the sudden interruption I got up and did as I was told.
Standing in his living room, entirely naked I watched George carefully as he moved to open his belt, not losing eye contact. A shiver ran over my body when George pushed his trousers down just enough for his length to be free and started to lazily pump himself, still starring into my eyes.
"Come here." his voice was throaty, but full with arousal and lust. I walked over to him again and yelped in surprise when he pulled me on top of him. The feeling of his trousers against my thighs and his hardness brushing me right where I wanted it, was sweet torture. I moaned with my eyes closed and waited for something to happen. Besides George kissing down my neck and licking over my collarbone nothing happened and I grew frustrated.
George noticed it nearly immediately and smiled at me. "If you want it, just go for it."
He did nothing, he just watched me sitting on his lap. I was absolutely naked, shivering in the warmth of the fire and his body and was not entirely sure where to go from here. His member twitching against my warm folds didn't ease the need and in one swift motion I reached between us and positioned him where I wanted him, sinking down slowly. A moan got stuck in my throat, I sank further down on his length, nearly chocking on the feeling of him so deep inside of me. George finally moved again, he placed his hands on my waist and released a soft moan. He didn't move inside of me though and I grew more frustrated. I rocked my hips against him, feeling the sensation of him reaching even deeper inside of me and I grabbed onto his hair as my movements became more desperate. I clenched my insides around him and George buried his face in my neck, biting down on my shoulder, making me cry out in pain and lust at the same time. I lifted myself up, he nearly slipped out of me, and sank down on him again and again until my legs started shaking. My thighs were rubbing over the fabric of George's trousers and I brought myself closer to the edge. I knew what he was doing. He let me be in absolute control, but I needed more. "Just take me already."
George shook his head. "If you want to come, you have to ri... ride me harder."
His voice was so deep, he tried to cover up the arousal in it, but failed slightly as he stuttered once. I groaned in frustration, arching my back and rocking my hips against his, crying out when he hit that one spot deep inside me. George's mouth went to my breast again and he bit down on my nipple right when I sank far down on him to take his entire length. My moan turned into a scream and I felt my orgasm build up inside of me.
"You are so beautiful."
I clenched my muscles around him and felt his body tense under me. With one last thrust of my hips against his, I finally came, my legs shaking, I was burying my face in his neck and breathing hard. My lips touched his earlobe when I whispered: "Now take me already."
George groaned and took my ass in his hands. I could only hold on to his broad shoulders as he lifted me up and let me sink down again, only to bury himself deeper in me. He started pounding into me and I let out a sob of pleasure. This was too much, he was too fast, too deep, just too good. I arched my back, I could feel the next orgasm build up and I had nearly no strength left in me. His hands held onto me, his fingers digging into my skin and I cried out when I felt George sucking on my nipple. I felt his body tense up under me, he was so close. I clenched my muscles around him, holding him inside me as tight as possible and his moan vibrated off my breasts.
"Do that again." he was out of breath, his hips still thrusting up into me and I followed his command, causing him to thrust even deeper. I came undone, crying out in pleasure and I could feel him come deep inside me as well, while my insides milked every drop out of him. My head fell down onto his shoulder, I couldn't keep myself upright and the feeling of him still coming inside me increased the shivering of my body. George kissed me deep and passionate, I could feel him harden again and even though I was jelly in his hands I was ready for so much more. He lifted me up, he was still buried deep inside me and slowly made his way into the bedroom where he laid me down on the corner of the bed and finally took his shirt of, so that I could see every single one of his muscles flex under his skin. He was still wearing his trousers, the fabric scratching against the sensitive skin of my inner thighs and as he started moving again, thrusting deep into me while I gripped the covers under me
This was going to be a long night.