Chapter 5

Bella's pov

Once we got onto the reservation Jacob drove to Sam's house and I followed him and once we got to his house we stopped the cars and we all got out and Jacob, Sam and Jared made their way into the house while I looked into the back of the car and I saw that Ava and Aden was asleep and then I threw AJ's door window and saw he was asleep so I just left them all in the car and I made my way inside the house.

When I got inside the house I saw everyone turn to look at me and they were surprised to see me and I saw Paul, Embry, Quil, Seth, Leah, Brady and Collin and then I saw my dad Charlie and Jacob's dad Billy and then I saw Harry and Sue and my little girl Allie was standing beside them both and I just smiled at her and she must have known who I was because once she saw me she ran to me and jumped into my arms and she said as I lifted her up I missed you mommy and I said as I kissed him check I missed you too baby would you like to see your brothers and sister and she just nodded her head and I said ok and so we walked out to the car and I saw they were all awake and AJ was crying so I opened his door and I put Allie down and I took AJ out of his seat and lifted him up and I sung him the song his dad made for him when he was in my stomach.

Once AJ had calmed down I then went to the back door and I helped Ava out of her car seat and onto the ground and then Aden climbed over Ava's seat and then he got out of the car and once he did Ava said momma who are they as she pointed to Allie and Aden and I said well baby this is your brother and sister Allie and Aden and she said oh my they are big and I just laughed and I said yes they are they are you and AJ's older brother and sister and Ava just said oh right ok and I said ok kids let's go inside and we will get you all to bed you all look tired and everyone of them except AJ of course said yes momma we are tired and I said ok and we all walked into the house.

Once we got back into the house Ava took my hand she got scared once she saw everyone and I looked at her and I said it's ok sweetie these people are your family ok they won't hurt you and she said ok mama and she let go of my hand and then I looked over to Emily and I said hey Emily is there somewhere were they can go to sleep and is safe for AJ and she said yes um 1st down on your right upstairs and I said thank you I'll be back down in a minute and we can talk and everyone just nodded and then I looked at my kids.

I said ok let's go bedtime and they all said ok and I walked upstairs and they followed and once I got to the room I walked into it and I saw that there was 3 single beds and a cot already there and so I said ok Aden, Allie and Ava into bed please and so they all got into bed while I took AJ over to the cot and I put him into it and I sung him his bedtime song and he fell right to sleep and then I gave him and kiss on the head and I walked back over to my other kids and I tucked them all in and I gave them a bedtime kiss and I then said goodnight to them and they said it back and then I left the room but before I went downstairs I turned there bedroom light off and then I walked downstairs to face everyone.

Once I got downstairs again I could here everyone shouting so I walked into the living room where they all were and I shouted SHUT UP and so everyone quieted down and I said now I have just put my kids to bed and I don't want them woke up is that understood and everyone just nodded there heads and then my dad said Bella I know you have a lot of questions and I said oh no I don't I only have the one why in the hell am I a wolf dad and he said Bella I'm not your real father and Renee isn't your really mother

I said WHAT and I started to shake as well and then Seth said Bella calm down and I said if you are my parents who is and Harry and Sue stepped forward and them both said we are Bella and I said wait what but how and Sue said well I got pregnant with Leah but then when she was born I found out that you were her twin and me and your father Harry couldn't cope with 2 kids so we gave you to Charlie and Renee because they both always wanted kids but couldn't have any.

I said well if you couldn't handle 2 kids why was Seth born then and Harry was saying Bella we wanted another kid because Leah was grown up but I said you know what I don't care anymore I have 4 kids my husband just not even 12 hours and I'm already back in the town I said I wasn't coming back to and Seth said Bella can't you just be happy that you have a brother and a twin sister and I looked at him and I said Seth I am happy but the fact of the matter is they gave me up when they knew that I had the wolf gene and Charlie said we know your upset Bella and we truly are sorry and I just looked at him and I said you know what Charlie just leave and he said but Bella and I said no leave now I don't want anything to do with you or Renee anymore my family is here.

Charlie said fine Bella and he left the house and got into his car and drove away and then Quil said welcome back Bella and I said I'm not back I'm just here until I can find a way out of this curse and Sue said Bella sweetie there is no way out of it it's going to be with you and you kids forever and I said I know but I just wish they didn't have to go threw this like I did and Harry said we know baby we know.

Jacob said Bella here's the deal since you have 4 kids I will only put you on patrol 3 nights a week and on them nights your sister Leah and your brother Seth will patrol with you and I said well what about my kids and Harry said we will look after them Bella after all they are our grand kids and Sue nodded her head and I said as I looked at Harry and Sue yeah I know ok fine then I looked at Jacob and I said what night Jacob and he said a Monday, a Thursday and a Sunday night Bella, Seth and Leah and so the 3 of us all said ok Jacob.

Jacob said good and I said as I looked at everyone ok so were are me and my kids staying because we can't stay here and Sue my real mom said you all can stay with us and I said really you mean it and she said yes Bella we do you are daughter we would do anything for you and them kids and I said thank you so much and I ran and hugged her and she just hugged me back and I whispered into her ear I love you mom and she whispered into mine I love you too sweetheart and I just smiled and I let go and then I said mom, Leah could you help me get Aden, Allie. Ava and AJ.

They both said yes of course we will and so we went up to the room they were in and Leah lifted Allie and mom lifted Aden and I lifted little Ava and AJ and we went back downstairs and we said goodbye to everyone and then we headed out the front door with dad and Seth following and then we all got into dad's car and he drove us all to our house while in the car I had Ava and AJ on my knee and mom had Aden on hers and Leah had Allie on her knee too and they stayed asleep the whole way to mom and dad's house now ours too I suppose.

When we got there we went inside the house and we all got settled into our new rooms and had a great life as one big family and one big pack because all 4 of my kids become wolves Aden phased when he was 17 and Allie phased when she was 15 and Ava phased when she was 12 and AJ was the youngest of them he phased when her was only 8 but we all had a great life I ended up marrying Jacob and I became the female alpha of the pack.

The end

Did you like it. Review and comment