Chapter 2

Bella's pov

When I got back home I saw that there was 2 cars in my drive way but there was no one in them and I didn't know who it was so I parked my car and got out and I locked the car and then I walked up to my door and put my keys inside the lock and opened it and then I walked inside the house and I walked into my kitchen and started to wash and tidy all of the breakfast dishes away and then I went into the living room and turned the TV on and lied down on the couch and I watched the TV for about 2 hours and then I fell asleep.

I must have been asleep for about 4 hours because when I woke up I got off of the couch and I turned the TV off and I looked at the clock and I saw it was almost half 2 and I knew I was going to miss Ava's class if I didn't hurry so I grabbed my car keys and walked out of the house and I saw that the 2 cars were still there but I just got into my car and drove to Ava's school.

When I got to the school she was waiting there on me with her teacher and so I stopped the car and got out and walked over to her and I said to the teacher I'm so sorry I fell asleep and I only woke up before I came out and the teacher said it's ok it happens and I understand too your pregnant so you get tired more right and I said yes that's right and then the teacher said so how long have you to go and I said only a month only a month to go.

The teacher said oh that's good I'm sure you can't wait and I said yeah I know I'm so excited to have another baby in the house so is my husband and the teacher said that's good and the teacher looked at Ava and said well I'll see you tomorrow yeah Ava and Ava said yes Miss and the I took Ava's hand and brought her over to the car and I opened her car door and I put her into her seat and buckled her in and then I shut her car door and then I got into the car and I shut my car door and I drove home.

When I got home I parked the car and got out and then I went to Ava's door and lifted her out of the car seat and then I took her hand but before I could start walking I got another terrible pain in my stomach and I gripped my stomach and Ava saw me and she said mama what's wrong and I said nothing baby I'm ok and I started to walk into the house again with Ava by my side but before I got to the house I looked around the drive way and I saw that my husband wasn't home yet and that the 2 cars were still there so I took my house key out of my pocket.

I then opened my house door and me and Ava both walked inside and once we were inside I closed the door and I let go of Ava's hand and took her bag and coat off of her and then I put them both onto the coat and bags wall beside the door and Ava said mama can I go play now and I said yes sweetie you can just be careful ok and she said ok and ran out the back door and then I started making dinner.

I have been making dinner for a while now and I am starting to get worried because usually Allen is home by now and just then I heard the door bell go and so I stopped cooking and I went to the door and opened it and I saw that there was 2 of my husbands co workers in the police station Dave and Tom and they both looked sad so I said come on in and they said thank you Bella and so I brought them into the living room and we all sat down on the couch.

Dave said Bella were is Ava and I said she's outside playing why and save said because what we are going to tell you is a terrible thing for a 5 year old to hear and I said ok but why isn't Allen here and Tom said Bella we are so sorry to have to tell you this because of the way you are pregnant and all but Allen dead on a house raid this morning and I started to cry and I said what no it can't be please tell me it's not true and Dave said we are really sorry Bella.

I said no get out leave now and they both said ok and got up and left my house and I just continued to cry and I didn't stop until I heard Ava come back in from out the back and she came over to me and she said mama when is dada coming home and I said baby dada's not coming home he's with the angels now ok and she said ok but then she started to cry and so I picked her up and sat her on my knee I lied back on the couch with Ava on my knee and then we both cried and we ended up falling asleep crying.

Did you like it. Review and comment