Chapter 1

Bella's pov

I am in my kitchen making breakfast for my lovely husband and daughter and when I was done I went upstairs and I went into my daughters room and I went over to her bed and I said ok sleepy head up you get and I sat on the bed and I lifted her up and tickled her on her belly and she started laughing and she said mama stop and I laughed and said ok baby but let's go get you ready for nursery ok.

Ava said ok mama and so I got off of her bed and went over to her wardrobe and lifted her out a lovely pink dress and I went over to her and put it on her and then I picked her up and brought her downstairs and sat her in her chair and then I went over to the breakfast that I made and put some into a bowl and then I gave it to Ava and she said tank you mama and I just laughed and said your welcome baby and then I heard Allen come downstair.

Allen came into the kitchen and I said hey baby as he kissed me on the lips do you want some food and he said no thank you sweetheart I'm late for work and I said ok I'll see you later babe and he said sure and he walked over to to the front door and walked out it and then I looked at Ava and I said ok sweetie time to go and she said ok mama and then I walked over to her and picked her up off of her chair and I went over to the front door and walked out it and then I walked to my car and opened Ava's door and put her into her car seat and then I shut her door and I got into the car and drove to Ava's school.

When I got to her school I stopped the car and I got out of the car and I went to the back door and opened it and I took Ava's belt off and I picked her up and then I shut her car door and then I walked over to the school and brought her in and then I put her on the ground and I took her hand and we walked to her classroom and once we got there I opened the classroom door and walked her inside and then I went over to her desk and sat her down on it and then I took her bag and I was about to leave when she said mama don't go please.

I said as I kissed her forehead Ava baby I'll be back in a little while ok and she said ok mama and I then walked out of her classroom and out her school bag onto her peg and walked out of the school and as I did I got a very strong pain in my stomach and I put my hand to my stomach and I felt the baby move and I just laughed and walked to my car and got into it and drove home.

Did you like it. Review and comment