Chapter 3

Bella's pov

I woke up and when I did I lifted Ava off of my knee and put her onto the couch and I walked into the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea and as I was walking back into the living room I felt water pouring down to the ground so I looked to the ground and saw water so I knew my water had broke and then all of a sudden a really sharp pain came in my stomach and I started screaming as I fell to the ground and as I fell I saw Ava get up from the couch and she ran over to me and sat on the floor and she said mama what's happening and I said threw the pain babies coming.

I then heard the doorbell ring and I said to Ava baby can you get that and ask them to help and she said yes mama and she ran to the door and opened it and as she did I looked up to the door and I saw Carlisle and Jacob and my little boy Aden and then behind the I saw the rest of the Cullen's plus Sam and Jared from the pack and I said what the hell but before I could say anymore I screamed out in pain again and Carlisle ran over to me and he said Bella I know we are not the people you want to see right now but I can help you of you let me and I just nodded my head yes because the pain was getting worse and Carlisle said ok and turned me onto my back.

I then looked at Jacob and I said get them out of here and he just said ok Bella and he walked over to Ava with Aden and Jacob said hi Ava I'm Jacob and this is Aden can you come with me while Carlisle helps your mommy and Ava just looked over at me and then I looked at her and said threw the pain it's ok baby go with him and Aden I'll be ok and she just nodded her head and took Jacob's hand and he took Aden and Ava out my back door to my back garden and the Cullen's all went upstairs except Esme who came over to me and took my hand and then Sam and Jared went followed Jacob Ava and Aden outside and I was glad because I knew they would be safe but then I screamed out in pain again.

Carlisle looked at me and then he opened my legs and he looked up my bottom and he said Bella don't push just yet the baby isn't ready and I said ok and then Esme said so Bella how have you been and I said well let's see I left forks behind as well as leaving my little boy behind just to get away from you lot and then years later I get a husband and a daughter and I get pregnant and then my husband dies and then I end up having my 3rd child with my old families again so I'm just great Esme and Carlisle said look bella I know your mad with us right now but you need to stay calm for the baby and I said fine what are you all doing here anyway and with some of the pack too I mean what the heck.

I think saw Sam come back into the room and he said we will tell you after the baby's born Bella and I said fine whatever and then a real hard pain came and I screamed so loud that Ava ran back into the room and she ran over to me and got down beside me and she said mama what's wrong and I said nothing baby mommy's just really sore ok and she said ok mama and then I said to Sam can you take her back out to Jake and Aden please and he said sure Bella and he took Ava's hand and brought her out to Jacob again and then I got a sharp pain right up the middle of my stomach and I almost cried but then Carlisle looked in between my legs again and he said ok Bella I can see the head you can push now and I said ok and I started to push.

I pushed and pushed and I was tightening my grip on Esme each time I did but she didn't car and I stopped pushing once Carlisle said ok Bella he's out and then I heard crying and I said he it's a boy and Carlisle said yes it is as he gave me my baby boy and I said oh thank goodness and then Esme got up and went upstairs and got the other Cullen's and then Carlisle went outside to get the ones out of the pack and Ava and Aden and once everyone was in Alice said Bella what's his name and I said as Ava ran over to me his names Allen Junior AJ for short and everyone said that's a lovely name Bella and then Ava said mama is this daddy and I said looking sadly at her no baby this is your brother AJ and said said oh ok and I stood up with AJ in my arms and I looked at Ava.

I said ok Ava sweetie it's time for bed and she said no mama me want to stay with you and I said no your sleepy because I can see it and then she yawned and I just laughed and I took her hand and then I turned to the others and I said I'll be right back and they all said ok Bella and then I brought my kids upstairs and then I brought Ava into her room and then I put her PJ's on and then I put her to bed and I kissed her goodnight on the check and then I walked out of her room and turned her light off and then I went into AJ's new room and I put him into his PJ's and then I brought him over to his cot and I put him into it and then I stood over the cot and I singed him to sleep and once he was asleep I kissed his forehead and I walked out of his room with the baby monitor and went downstairs to face the others and to see what they are doing here and to see my Aden again.

Did you like it. Review and comment