"Hey, it's no big deal. I know how much this means to you."

Kakashi trying to win the citizens of the Islands was quite an adventure too.

They held their marriage ceremony at the Islands first, following the old Fuyuhana tradition ("If we're going to break a sacred tradition, we have to at least do a few others to make it up." - Kōri) So there they were, standing next to each other in the castle's ice court ("This existed???" - Kakashi) exchanging their vows as the citizens watched. When it came to his speech, the former Hokage went pale.

"I'm sure a few of you are mad because I'm not someone from the Fuyuhana clan. But, I can assure you that I will do my best to protect your queen for as long as I live. I love her so much, that I'm willing to bet my life on her." He looked at the queen, giving her a smile behind his mask before he continued.

"Also, I won't be stealing her throne. If that was what most of you were worried about. Administrating really isn't my forte."

After all that, they finally pulled their small wedding reception back at the place they first met each other and fell in love; Konoha.

It was something Nami had always wanted. A marriage in spring with the man she loves. She looked at the mirror once again, the light pink kimono she wore made her blue eyes shone much more. The blue eyes were Kakashi's request, quoting that if she didn't flash those blue eyes when they met, he wouldn't be this hopelessly in love with her.

"Should we go now?" Sakura distracted her from her thoughts. Nami nodded as she walked with Sakura to the wedding reception. Her heart was jumping non-stop. The day has finally come.

Everyone gasped once she appeared at the venue. A lot of them praised her for her beauty, some waved at her. Nami could remember well who they were and which missions had she done with them. She returned the gesture, her mouth stuck smiling from the start.

As her eyes saw the silver hair at the end, she knew she was going to lose her composure soon.

Slowly, she reached the end, her eyes locking with Kakashi's from the moment they turned to each other. "I'm glad that the eyes no longer tire you out like before." He whispered softly. "You look really beautiful with it."

"Stop it. I can't stop blushing." She was on the edge of crying as she remembered the old days when she couldn't even last ten minutes with her blue eyes. The days when she loathed her other background so, so much. She didn't realise she was crying until Kakashi wiped the tear away.

"Are you that happy that you're finally marrying me?"

"That. And-" She sniffed, she knew everyone was watching, but she couldn't bear to hold it in. "And the fact life went really well at the end of the day. We went through so much together." She sniffed again.

"And we'll continue to go through things together. I promise you that." Kakashi kissed her forehead, with his mask on of course. The queen quickly took out her fan as she covered both of their faces in a flash, giving them a quick 60 seconds for her to kiss Kakashi on the lips. "Thank you, Hatake. For everything." She whispered as she kept the fan back, ignoring the uproar from the viewers.

"Maa I knew we decided to keep our own surnames, but isn't it weird that you're referring to yourself now?" He laughed at the former kunoichi before embracing her once again. The uproar continued to grow louder, but for this one whole day, he could care less.

For on this day is the day where they both promised that even when the cherry blossoms start to fade, their love will remain strong and hot like the summer. "I love you, Hatake."

"Right back at you, Hatake."

--------------------------------

Andddd we're done!!!

After 4 years of procrastination and writer's block and school!!!!

I gained and lost a lot of people due to my unconstant hiatus OTL but I hope those who were with me in the early days are happy!!! It's finally over!!! I'll now focus on re-editing some parts of the story to make it longer + smoother at some parts, but this is officially the end!

Thank you for reading this TuT Nami and Kōri appreciates it a lot too!!!

I'm glad I remembered this before going to university because I really loved writing this but the passion died down because of stress... so to finally finish this it a really big relief!

here's a playlist for all the songs i listened as i wrote the story! most of it is kpop/jpop ORZ will add more as I redig to my old youtube playlist!
p/s: do leave comments and votes <3 until next... time?

https://open.spotify.com/user/athirahhhh/playlist/6Ic0ypa3Li2CCNV1NlW31a?si=QVI55PExQKSmKkW2Htx2VQ