Part 36 - Visitor (s)

Aw almost everybody guessed it was Lavanya.. very poor suspense..😯 (Sad face of mine)

Anyway, thanks guys for all the comments and likes... here you go, yes it is Lavanya..

Here is a may update...

Part 36 – Visitor (s)

Khushi stood with her mouth O... she couldn't even close it, her hands were full... "Omg omg omg... chamkeeeeli.." Lavanya stood at the door, screeching out loud, HP, who had opened the door, had to turn around and close his ears. Lavanya barged indoors and gave a bone crushing hug to Khushi. Khushi stood with her hands stretched wide, and hugged her never the less. (Khushi was immediately taken back in time when Khushi had put her hand on La's shoulder to support her and La had given her such a cold stare.. it still sent odd shivers down her spine. How they were in those days and how things had changed!!!)

With very few guests remaining Lavanya didn't have to wait for her turn for Mehendi. Khushi was happy / not happy.. she couldn't decide. Well at least Arnav Ji is not here. "But I want him to come, want to see how he will react. Whatever has happened recently, the fact remains that he was once her boyfriend" and this thought was not sitting very well with Khushi, even though La was very clear and said she was not interested in proceeding further!!! With all this in her mind, Khushi's logic still didn't give the much needed respite to her, but who could argue with logic, when it was the matter with the hearts.

When Payal had found a quiet time and place with her sister, she asked all very dramatically, "Khushi, what is this? Lavanya ji is back? Is anything the matter?" she whispered the last bit."What? Who told you jiji, there is nothing, she is not here for Arnav ji, she is visiting here with her parents for a few days and happened to come for the function. Otherwise, there is nothing going on between them." Khushi spoke quite confidently, but at the same time her fingers were crossed and some were fiddling her dupatta..

"Oh, I thought, you know there will be one more we " Payal was cut off before she could mention the word wedding.

"No no jiji, who told you. Nothing like that. Nothing" Khushi snapped.

"Ok Ok, Khushi, why are you so tensed, I just thought. But from what we have seen of Arnav ji and La, one day they were together, and the next they were not." Payal told, but she could easily see how unsettled her sister had become.

"Where has this Arnav ji gone? According to Anjali ji, he should have been here long back." 

Khushi was constantly looking towards the door, both Anjali and her worried and waiting for it to ring any moment. Ring it did. Come, he did. Once again, Khushi went to open the door, this time, only too eager to see him. But what she saw gave her the shock of her life. This time she was stood with her mouth shut. She could not bring it to open. She blinked once, twice, just to make sure she was seeing right.

Stood with Arnav was a very beautiful lady in casual jeans with short silk blouse just up to her waist showing the skin on her tummy with every little move.

Happy to see his Khushi, Arnav slowly inched forward towards her and whispered "Hi" in her ears. Satisfied with the red colour fill in her cheeks, and a very faint smile on her lips, he looked back and called "Rima, come, meet Khushi, and Khushi, Rima. She was my classmate." "Oh Hi " Khushi smiled a reluctant smile and welcomed his new friend.