three: intentions

"Yeosang is pretty quiet, as you can see," Yunho was trying his hardest to make up for Yeosang's actions. But no matter how many times he bragged about the boys being nice, your first impression was permanently damaged. "He just needs to get used to having you around before he'll really talk."

You breathed in and smiled at Yunho. Even if your first impressions were skewed, you should at least make Yunho think otherwise. You started to walk the opposite way of the rooms you had just entered. Yunho guided you past the living room into another hallway, set up the same way as the first. A door on each side of the hallway with names written on a paper. This time the door on the left said Seonghwa, the door on the right said Hongjoong. Yunho walked to the door that said Seonghwa then knocked as he had before. A few seconds of silence went by and Yunho decided to knock again.

"Seonghwa, it's me," Yunho yelled through the door, a bit of impatience in his voice. "I came to introduce you to the new girl." A few more seconds passed then you both heard the sound of steps from inside the room. The door slowly opened and a tall, blonde male stood in the doorway. He was wearing gray sweatpants and a white hand towel around his neck. Your eyes went straight to his torso as you realized he wasn't wearing a shirt. You couldn't help but blush as he leaned against the door frame and looked directly at you. He held a hand out, ignoring the tall boy standing before him.

"Seonghwa." everything about him was so casual, except for the smile he gave you. It was such an innocent smile. His personality was unreadable, yet it enticed you. You reached out and shook his hand. You returned the smile.

"Y/N," you said back to him. You tried your hardest to not seem intimidated by him, but you could tell that he could see right through it. He crossed his arms across his chest. He put his face near Yunho's ear on the side where you couldn't see him. He whispered something to him but you couldn't hear exactly what it was. They both chuckled as Seonghwa pulled his face back.

"Can she come into your room just to check it out?" Yunho asked, a small smile still across his face. Seonghwa thought for a second then nodded his head. He moved from the doorway and gestured for the two of you to come inside. The room wasn't nearly as neat as Yunho's, but it was still fairly clean. There were items on the shelves in his room. Ranging from trophies to small stuffed animals. Blankets were scattered on his bed, with a few clothes thrown on top. You stood in the middle of the room facing his bed as you took in all the objects on his shelves. You could feel someone come up next to you, a little too close for comfort. You suspected it was Yunho about to whisper some rude comment into your ear. You decided you would silence him before he had the chance to speak.

"Don't make some bad comment, Yunho. I don't want to hear it," you said quietly to the figure next to you without even turning. You turned your head with a smirk on your face only to find Seonghwa inches away from your face. You backed away and let out an awkward laugh. "I didn't realize it was you." Seonghwa did a half smile.

"I didn't mean to scare you" Seonghwa reached to rub the back of his neck. "I just wanted to ask when you start working in the house."

"Whenever you guys need me, I guess," you replied.

But not today." Yunho quickly clarified. Seonghwa looked at him and let out a sad sigh. "I want her to get to know everyone before she starts."

"You're very pretty," Seonghwa said looking down at you with his innocent eyes. "Don't let Wooyoung scare you away." What did that mean? You turned to Yunho with a confused expression. Yunho just looked down at the ground with a scared expression. He noticed you looking at him and quickly smiled. He walked to your side and threw an arm around your shoulder.

"She's a strong girl. She'll be fine with him." Yunho said, ruffling your hair. "I think." you all stood in silence for a second before Seonghwa quickly broke it.

"Well, I'm gonna go shower. So you guys should probably leave." You nodded and followed Yunho towards the door before turning around to wave at Seonghwa. He waved back and the door closed behind you two." Seonghwa had somehow restored your faith in this house. He was both attractive and polite. You could see yourself becoming good friends with him. Yunho looked towards the door on the other side of the hall.

"We should wait for Hongjoong to get back before we look at his room." He stared at the door for a couple of seconds then began to make his way towards the stairs. "Most of the guys up here are out of the house." He stopped in his tracks and a look of worry spread across his face. He turned to face you while you two were still on the stairs. "Except for Wooyoung. Please don't blame me for anything Wooyoung says or does." You felt a sense of worry pour over you as you took in Yunho's words. What did that mean?

He continued up the staircase then pointed towards the hallway to your left. "Those are San and Mingi's rooms. They aren't here so I won't show them to you." Then he turned to the other hallway. Yunho faced back at you and placed his hands on your shoulders. "Wooyoung is a little intimidating. He can be a little much when people first meet him." With that, we walked towards the door. Yunho took a breath and placed his hand on the doorknob. "God have mercy."