11

Shelby's P.O.V.-

While Colby and I were at the ice cream parlor, we talked about what I wanted to do in California, touristy stuff and otherwise, and when I told him that I have never been to Disney or Universal, he was shocked. I've been to plenty of fairs in my day, but I've always wanted to go to Disney. "Okay, now that I know this, I am taking you to Disney!" Colby said, standing up. "Right now?" I asked. "YES!" he replied, as he grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door to his car. "Shouldn't we tell the others that we're going?" I asked as he got into the car and started it and backed out of the spot he parked in. "Nah," Colby said as he merged onto the 405, "if they want to know where we are, they can call us." While we drove the hour to Disney from the trap house, Colby and I laughed and talked to keep ourselves occupied. When we pulled into the parking garage, I started to get excited. Even though I was 20 years old, the thought of going to Disney for the first time excited me. When Colby parked the car, I nearly jumped out of the car, but I still had my seatbelt on, so lucky for Colby, I didn't jump out of the car. After I unbuckled my seatbelt, I literally ran out of the car to look out over the park from the garage. When Colby got out of his car, he saw that I was standing at the wall looking over the park, and as he joined me, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. When he pulled me close to him, I didn't realize he was flirting with me at the time, so I thought that he was being friendly. After we stood there looking out at the park for a minute, Colby pulled me by my good arm towards the entrance to the park. As soon as we got into the park, Colby was like a little kid, wanting to ride every ride and eat all of the things. We went on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, Thunder Mountain, and Space Mountain at the DisneyLand park. After DisneyLand, we went to California Adventure and we went on the Incredicoaster, Radiator Springs Racers, and Soarin' Around the World. It was dark by the time we finished at California Adventure, so we went back to DisneyLand to see the fireworks show. After the fireworks, we went back to Colby's car and drove all the way back to the trap house. When we got back to the trap house, everyone was so glad to see us. Devyn was the first one to notice that I am wearing one of those mouse ear headbands(see below).

 Devyn was the first one to notice that I am wearing one of those mouse ear headbands(see below)

"YOU GUYS WENT TO DISNEYLAND WITHOUT ME!?" Devyn exclaimed. I blushed while Colby explained that I had never been to DisneyLand before and that he had to take me there immediately. Devyn noticed that I was blushing hard and pulled me into the kitchen where she could talk to me privately. "You've got a crush on Colby, don't you?" Devyn asked when we weren't in earshot of the boys. All I did was nod my head yes when she confronted me about it. "Good, because I think Colby has a crush on you too." Devyn said. After Devyn mentioned that Colby had a crush on me, I thought back to the things that happened earlier in the day, him putting his arm around my waist and pulling me close to him while we were in the parking garage, taking me out for ice cream, him hugging me and telling me that everything would be okay while I broke down after apologizing to him for yelling at him about answering the phone, him telling me that all my scars were beautiful, and him sleeping in the same bed as me after I broke my wrist. "HOLY SHIT HE DOES-" Devyn put a hand over my mouth to silence me so the boys wouldn't hear us. "We need to call Kat and then figure out a way to set you guys up." Devyn stated as she pulled her phone out of her pocket and called Kat.