ᴊᴏᴋᴇʀ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇʀ

That was it the end of Jeremiah Valeska.

The king fell or so everyone thought.

A 'new' king rose up

A 'new' king rose up. This man looked like a burned up Jeremiah but if you called that man Jeremiah with a swift move your throat would be slit. This man denied his past, denied the person he looked like. That 'innocent' man that was forced into insanity was gone he died in that vat of chemcials. The 'new' king called himself the Joker.

" You were standing there like an angry god."

He wanted to finish was that man who died never finished. Of course playing an innocent act got him out of the hosptial

" My dear, you're not so innocent."

The man went to a place where he knew was safe. Jeremiah's church. He of coursed changed our of the hosptial grown into a familiar suit. 

" That doesn't sound too holy only playing victim."

It's only been a few months and everyone feared the Joker. You only heard rumors about this man that went by the Joker. You became curious on why everyone was afraid of this man. So you went to see why everyone was afraid of this 'Joker'.

" You were standing there like an angry god."

Some people told you where this man have been seen often. You went there and took a look around. There was some arguing but one of the voices sounded familiar to you. You followed the voices and peeked seeing a pale white male and one of the lunatics that kill anyone who comes in their territory of the city. The pale man shot the lunatic killing them. You..

//yesss we're going with that Jeremiah. This poor baby boy is fucking ugly now and I is sad I swear if that's his final look I will be upset//