sʜɪғᴛᴇʀ?

// this is based on the leaked photos and this is for any of Jeremiah's lovers but it will be focused on one of his lovers so you can change it up but the theme is Celina is doing Jeremiah's dirty work or any work that involves Jeremiah going outside because Jeremiah doesn't want to go outside because of how he looks. lol//

After Jeremiah fell into the chemicals it had some bad side effects on him. He lost his hair and the chemicals did looke like it melted his skin a bit. He had whent back to his church and locked himself in his room. One of his best friends came to visit and this friend was none other than Celina Smith his shifter friend. They talked but he didn't let her in though she had shifted into him recently so she could still shift into him. Jeremiah then had an idea and told Celina of course by then he had to show how he looked because Celina was asking too many questions. So from then on Celina had shifted into Jeremiah and did his dirty work or any work that involved him going outside that room so even in the church of course some people questioned why the chemicals did nothing to him. He didn't even tell Sierra or show Sierra how he looked. Of course Celina didn't kiss Sierra since she was Jeremiah's girl but she did show affection to Sierra so she wouldn't question anything. But one day Jeremiah was finally ready and brave enough to at least so Sierra how he looked. Celina and Sierra were downstairs Celina still showing affection to Sierra for some reason she though it wouldn't kill anyone to at least kiss Sierra once plus she was Jeremiah so she knew Sierra knew Jeremiah was kissing her. Jeremiah had came down and saw this. " Celina!" Jeremiah huffed. Celina broke the kiss and looked at Jeremiah. " Damn brave enough now are ya?" She chuckled but in Jeremiah's voice. " I thought we had agreed." He said but Celina cut him off. " You never said anything about kissing." She said. " She's mine." Jeremiah huffed. " I know but you said to keep up the act so I did." Celina said. Then the two looked at Sierra.

SierraQuinnTheMinx
bluxjinx